ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her decor is absolutely horrible. She has no style and no taste. She just copies people and throws it together.

What in the actual name of fuckery is she doing taking out worktops to accommodate a hoover... and a radiator to accommodate a sofa that is seven times to big for the room??? 🤯😵💫

And people trust Dirty Dan to give them mortgage advice? Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her living room is so tiny now.. Why would you make it smaller by building a false wall? The sofa looks ridiculous in there and for the love of all that is holy.. Stop panelling everything 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chesney is in severe danger of being panelled.

That boomerang makes me howl. There is not a thought in that head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the heck is she doing to that house?😬 Has anyone watched "Escape to the Chateau?" I swear Danielle has done more work to her new build in 6 months than Dick and Angel have done to their massive old French castle in 6 years!
Maybe she's got a film crew with her for a new show "Escape to the Shithole"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, no, no. What is she doing to the living room? Big ugly ass furniture and panelling making it even smaller.

• Haha
That sofa needs to go. It didn't suit the old house either

Can someone please explain why these idiots bought a new build? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lounge is going to look so dark and dingy and what’s with the F&B everything? #PaintSnob

Reactions: 5
The lounge is going to look so dark and dingy and what’s with the F&B everything? #PaintSnob
I tried a taster pot of F&B on a photo frame the other week, I was expecting a lot with the amount of people who rave about it, I thought it was patchy and useless, so overpriced for what it is and I know a few people now who have tried it and think the same, people pay for the name as if that makes a pot of paint any different

Reactions: 7
I tried a taster pot of F&B on a photo frame the other week, I was expecting a lot with the amount of people who rave about it, I thought it was patchy and useless, so overpriced for what it is and I know a few people now who have tried it and think the same, people pay for the name as if that makes a pot of paint any different
I agree, I wouldn't recommend it

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t she normal colour match the F&B paint
I know she did with the office and bedroom which was Valspar. It’s the everything is an F&B colour, she’s a snobby paint name dropper! #OtherColourPalettesAreAvailable #PaintSnob

Reactions: 6
So true. We bought this for our new house thinking it was a worthwhile investment but I couldn’t see the reason for the difference in price tag at all. Everyone’s shagging that ‘Lick’ paint atm and I bet that’s overhyped too

So true. We bought this for our new house thinking it was a worthwhile investment but I couldn’t see the reason for the difference in price tag at all. Everyone’s shagging that ‘Lick’ paint atm and I bet that’s overhyped too
Yeah I’ve noticed that and it comes in the most impractical container. I used Wilkos paint in my bathroom after reading it had good reviews. Job done #DidWhatItSaidOnTheTin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.