ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has a headache and continues to 'read' her audiobook 🙄......hope you feel better soon, babes.

Screenshot_20220301-070153_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Her portion sizes must be bigger then that she’s getting bigger by the week not loosing any weight at all , maybe she has a undiagnosed thyroid condition or just a greedy pig , she’s moaning about her piercings this morning if they are that painful just take them out no one is forcing her to wear them .

Reactions: 7
Wow she really has no content, showing off her fireplace for the millionth time 🥱

Reactions: 3
Her lunch and dinner was 1,157 calories and now having a Twix which must be about 200 calories, so unless she has had a glass of water and some air for breakfast, she's not really in a calorie deflict.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her lunch and dinner was 1,157 calories and now having a Twix which must be about 200 calories, so unless she has had a glass of water and some air for breakfast, she's not really in a calorie deflict.
Please dont claim 1400 cals plus a breakfast (of typically 250 do 1650) is not a deficit. Every body reacts differently to different total amounts. Do I think she eats more then she needs (and shows) yes other wise she would be losing weight however 1400 is quite low and someone might see your comment and be on 1650 and think they are doing it wrong. I lose at 1800 so dont assume you have to be 1200 a day to lose. As much as dizzy d does my head in I dont agree with your comment

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s so boring. Oooh come back Mr Sun, look at the rain, ooooooh where’s Mr Sunshine. Shut up you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can smell the new thread title already..

#weknowwhatyoudidthatsummer #whathappensinmarbelladoesn'tstayinmarbella

😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.