ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was her plan to have a bedroom where none of the furniture matches? Panels the wall but then covers most of it with a massive headboard.
I actually like her bedside cabinets but they look awful with that bed and the colour of the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really similar vibes? Does that even make sense? And why is she on the hunt for a cheap coat? Usually she doesn't care about the price

Screenshot_20220119-201956_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Imagine spending money on a master bedroom for it to look like a spare room where everything has been dumped 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's going heavy on the swipe ups tonight in preparation for her divorce lawyer after today's revelations
Bet her engagement has spiked today so she’s making the most of it!

Even if she’s not overlooked, the bathroom window looks horrible and bare with no blind. Maybe she likes to be seen in the bath?!

Reactions: 1
She clutters everything !!! That house is a show and don’t get me started on the bed , and trinkety bits 🤮

Reactions: 3
Not Blinky showing her trinkety bits to someone other than Chez Sheeran.
Annual leave from their marriage pending…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That bed reminds me of when you go back to a guys house and none of his furniture matches. I’m surprised the bedsheets aren’t the New York skyline and there’s a pulp fiction poster on the wall🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A pre-walk routine??

Go downstairs, have a coffee then leave the house??
Revolutionary and inspirational content from Cringe this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe we have receipts on her infidelity 😂😂😂😂😂

Poor Chezza!

To be fair, even if he found out. Can’t see him leaving her. He’s defo under the thumb.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.