ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said that their living room looks like a marstons pub has got it spot on, all it needs is some sticky laminated menus and a toilet sign and no one would know the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbf this is her brand. Everything she comes out with is like a 5 year old telling you about their day.
"I wanted pasta for tea so I made pasta for tea. I had sauce on my pasta. I made the sauce in a pan. This is how I made the sauce. I put the sauce on my pasta. I love pasta with sauce."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I wanted pasta for tea so I made pasta for tea. I had sauce on my pasta. I made the sauce in a pan. This is how I made the sauce. I put the sauce on my pasta. I love pasta with sauce."
Today I went to the shops because that is where they sell things and you can buy them and I like the shops a lot and then I came home and made some food and it was nice and I liked it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Today I went to the shops because that is where they sell things and you can buy them and I like the shops a lot and then I came home and made some food and it was nice and I liked it
Swipe up for my trip to the shop #af #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like a big vagina on the bed. Probably the only one poor Chesney will see cos Dirty Dani is too busy showing other blokes her ham wallet 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Probably just the plain ones would be ok (still not great) but the patterned one just doesnt work. Maybe they look different in person cause she said the patterned one had the same blue as the bed but the pillow looks black to me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.