ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully better than she will🤣

I'll piss myself if she's bought an uncomfortable bed and waoted 5 months for it🤣
It's OK she can sleep on her comforting chicken neeeewdal soup if that happens.

(soup that's the most bleeping basic recipe I've ever seen and shocked someone has actually published it in a recipe book).

This thread cracks me up hahahhaha

She is so bleeping dim it's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fun fact about Dan, when she went on holiday with her uni friends a few years ago she went back to the hotel room of one of my friends who live down south! He had posted a selfie on his stories and I knew who she was instantly. He told my mate that they done everything except sex basically. Poor bug eyes don’t know who he’s actually married to

Fun fact about Dan, when she went on holiday with her uni friends a few years ago she went back to the hotel room of one of my friends who live down south! He had posted a selfie on his stories and I knew who she was instantly. He told my mate that they done everything except sex basically. Poor bug eyes don’t know who he’s actually married to
I feel like I should include the image with half of the face blurred out….

Angry they got interrupted and taken wedding ring off 🥶

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

I knew she was with Chesney for his money. There's no way she fancies him you can tell

I wonder what delightful outfit enticed him 🤣🥴 or did she blink him into submission

• Haha
Reactions: 10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

😮😮😮😮😮 This is soooo scandalous ☕

Usually I never believe cheating rumours on here but those receipts are HOT 🤣 Danielle you cheating dark horse. Poor Ches

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Jokes aside, you can tell she isn't happy with her life but she likes the money side of things, the non-rented house, the fancy holidays and the ugly designer bits too much to do something about it.

She always used to post underwear and bikini shots in a thirsty way. Now "the rona" 🙄 has apparently made her fat and stopped her fun 😄 wow I bet there's loads more we don't know about

Reactions: 17
This is probably why she's been on floor... I bet Chesney was resigned to the spare room at the beginning anyway! 🤣

Reactions: 3
This is probably why she's been on floor... I bet Chesney was resigned to the spare room at the beginning anyway! 🤣
You might be right, considering he's not allowed to sleep in the KiTcHeN wItH tHe VeLuX wInDoWs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Chesney. He tried to ditch the curry on the floor and run away but she caught him.

#JusticeforChes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Eeesh poor ches 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1

Was this when she was actually married or engaged?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.