ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear, she is too dull, monotonic,boring,and everything dull. She talks as if she is reading from a script. Ewwww
She must realise as she’s typing the replies, that it’s always the same thing she writes?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's probably got all the questions and answers typed out in her phone so she can just copy/paste them over

Reactions: 3
Why does she get asked every time what her job is? everyone knows shes a busy key worker who works 3764635 hours a day in her home office :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many bleeping updates do we need of this tit fake fireplace?

Just take a bleeping photo when it's done. No bleep caressssssssss.

We just wanna know more about who fingered you in Marbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s even boring herself now zzz
View attachment 1050695
I am going to clean my car. I have had my car a long time. I am going to get a new car.

get a fucken brain cell you drone. Has anyone heard that TikTok sound which is a remix of Taylor Swift’s song with the ‘Got nothing in my brain’? That’s all I think of when I see her vacant face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am going to clean my car. I have had my car a long time. I am going to get a new car.

get a fucken brain cell you drone. Has anyone heard that TikTok sound which is a remix of Taylor Swift’s song with the ‘Got nothing in my brain’? That’s all I think of when I see her vacant face.
Haha yes seen it, usually used on daft looking dog clips!
Matches that pic of Dan perfectly #Vacant

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m really surprised her and ches don’t have a Range Rover already, seeing as she likes to do everything for the gram
I was just about to say that I would of put her as a range rover babe. For someone so materialistic that's shocked me her keeping a car that long. Has she ever shown said car?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.