Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
New thread!

Thanks to @HanHan. for the brilliant title 🤣
(Had to take a couple of filler words out to make sure we got minge in 😂)

Quick recap...Em is still a prick, still denying her size, still angling her camera up on Mars to flatter her figure, still doing cringe fest reels, still pronouncing “new” as “noo”, still getting ferried about by Onslow, still thinks she’s God’s gift, still putting plasters on her face moles, still drawing one eyebrow a lot thicker than the other, still repeating “so yeah” all the fucking time, still acting like a child in a woman’s body, still filming her mum when it’s clear she doesn’t want to be filmed, still calling everything “nice”, still filming herself shopping when really it’s a game of “say what you see” just in case the viewer isn’t sure, still tight as a duck’s arse, still eating crap, still making Chris go and get their Costa for them even though he drove them there and she sits on her arse in the car filming and eye fucking herself in the camera.

I’m out of breath now, anyone got anything to add?

EDIT: had to include this video on the first post 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

AddictedtoYT

Boy has she gained more weight. Huge. That enormous stomach...a fatty apron we call that in nursing school.
Her legs are so thick big wide, thankcles.
Personally I think it's ok to mention her weight in relation to her stupidly trying to hide it and act 6 sizes smaller but I don't think comments like this should be encouraged.

Reactions: 28

Dannib88

Chatty Member
That has made me furious. I work in the nhs and we practically had to beg for one of these desks because they cost so much. It was for a colleague who has back problems and couldn’t sit for long periods of time. And this fat lazy lump has been “gifted” one! 😡 I am really really angry. Perhaps the company could gift the nhs and other essential workers in this pandemic instead of lazy folk like Emma! 😠

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Vixen88

VIP Member
Stop trying to convince us you’re an 18 Emma. The difference when she isn’t clamping her arms by her side! Just own it.
E9FE02F6-5B7D-4A09-9C5E-3CBC802EE8C1.jpeg

The way she is in this vlog is like she’s a child playing house. I find her so weird to watch. Immature and can’t do anything without holding her mum’s or Onslow’s hand, playing dress up and acting like an 80s pensioner.

What’s the bet she didn’t take the mole cancellation appointment because no one was around to take her? It’s probably a 30-60min appointment at most and she’s making out her work she’s been at for years wouldn’t give her that time off. Grow up Emma and get a cab. How poor that someone with so little commitments or obligations with child care can not take that appointment. But is happy to complain she’ll have to wait til the end of the year.

Also is it normal for a 42 year old man to receive this many presents and gift cards for a birthday? Not sure I ever have at any age actually. Can’t see Onslow managing walking 18 holes myself.
25A85B08-AF2F-431C-BAAB-EBBF558FC1EF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Vixen88

VIP Member
My god, that latest reel is a bit self indulgent. So many questions. Onslow dragged along as a chauffeur, made him wear his new shirt so she could walk towards him for some kind of awkward handshake? Don’t know what that was! Where is she changing her clothes in a field? Onslow bought along that screen from her playing dress up room? She loves playing up to that notion of being petite when she’s average height with a tall friend. They mention buying hay fever medication, who with hay fever prances around in 5ft flowers?!

A few pages back discussing her lack of confidence black and white reel, absolutely no one without 100% confidence drags 2 people to a field of flowers for photos of themselves, with multiple outfit changes. I literally didn’t go to that kind of effort on my wedding day. Absolute narcissist who loves playing a victim for the pity comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
When she looks up with her mouth hanging open it just makes me think she's waiting for the cum shot :sick:
Omg, can you imagine Big Chris and Hyacinth having sex? They must have an ambulance on standby. Definitely lights out, two pumps and a squirt and when she wants it. 🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Vixen88

VIP Member
She doesn’t appreciate her subscribers. Expects everyone to fawn over her. Ignores and never answers any comments. Cries when someone says anything bad and makes a black and white reel or a 20 min video of it. A big baby, spoilt brat, while at the same time acting like a pensioner.

Reactions: 22

LellsBells

VIP Member
My god the new vlog where she's just repeating the names of the chocolate bars. She sounds dumb as a post.
Chris was doing the same, they’re both thick as shit.

She pointed at Fabulosa washing up liquid and asked “is this new?” …I don’t know Em, you’ve called the video “what’s new in B&M” so I was hoping you could tell me! 🙄

Then she pointed at packs of Fabulosa and said “oh that’s good, they’re doing them in packs” …why Em? What’s so good about having more unnecessary plastic??!

She bought toothpaste because she said they like to have clean teeth in that house …has anyone told Chris yet? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I’ve not seen any comments saying she looks old on IG. I think she is referring to this thread. She’s probably read the comments saying she looks the same age as her mum but she can’t admit to reading here.
I wish she would do away with those vile granny sandals, get a decent hair cut and dress for the shape she has. Hiding behind granny cardis is ageing her.

if you look hard enough, you’ll see the sneaky #gifted hidden in black text

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Things I think would help Em grow as a person: a couple of toddlers to look after, an ageing/poorly parent, driving lessons, some volunteering and an hour with me while I tell her some home truths.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
Yeah, she’s been making a huge song and dance about turning 40 for a couple of years. Made an Instagram account to document her last years in her 30s, is that still going? Planning a big party, collecting junk for it since before Christmas.

Says she’s got a thick skin, but deletes any comments that aren’t gushing all over her granny sandals. Where did someone ask that comment she referenced? I thought the JD Williams one was that the dress was ageing, not that she was. Has she twisted it? Or just another comment she ‘doesn’t care about’ but has deleted. Doesn’t care lol, then goes and makes a massive deal out of one comment, stories that she’s had enough, DMs the person and makes a reel about it.

Ouch! That's a pretty mean comment (especially from someone who makes a spelling mistake in their post), good secretaries (as they used to be called in 1980) will have a good education and diplomas. Who knows what qualifications receptionists and junior clerks have, or why they've taken that role? I have no idea where Emma fits in the hierarchy, but it irritates the pants off me when people diss administration staff.

Id like to see your diplomas compared to Em's (stolen from Demi Donnelly thread but thought it was appropriate here)

:D
I am "just" an admin. I have an honours degree and accounting qualifications bit do this job as I have other commitments meaning I don't have to have professional responsibilities and can manage my work/life balance better.

Also, it's us lowly admins that make sure things are done and are running smoothly.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She has zero respect for the shop staff who work so hard to maintain a safe and hygienic environment, she has no respect for her fellow shoppers.
Where were the security staff? They should have insisted that she paid for the mauled goods. They should have removed her from the shop and given her a lifetime nationwide ban.

"Salisbury woman, 45, given nationwide ban from all UK Tat Shops due to persistent mauling of items and criminally incorrect use of basic pronunciation. Bo Selecta puppet lookalike Emma Millard said she was just trying to look properly at everythink"

• Haha
Reactions: 20

RALN

Thread suggestion.

It's Em : 80s party more like an 80th party. Crunchy hair and noone there.

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Totally!! She’s such an idiot! I don’t think she should own a dog her treatment of Charlie infuriates me she’s so lazy with him and he’s obviously under stimulated!! Chris isn’t leaving HER he’s going to work! Oh and surprise surprise she’s taking a step back from weekly vlogging after not long ago saying she was going to upload two a week - no one really cares do they?!? She always acts as if she is doing these as a massive favour or public service she’s absolutely insane. Her and Chris look sooooooo unhealthy!
She’s having a break because Chris isn’t available to drive her all over the place for content more like.

• Haha

LellsBells

VIP Member
Completely agree with you Veroni79
I’ve followed Emma for years, she regularly does this.
Here’s what I predict she’ll do next:
- she’ll take a few days off, complete radio silence to try to worry her loyal following
- she’ll come back (probably to show a gifted item) with a Be Kind cup in hand
- she’ll thank everyone for the hundreds of concerned messages she’s received
- she’ll say she’s not going to let negative people get to her, she’s got a great life and an amazing husband and she feels sorry for the trolls
- she’ll say this is her hobby and she loves doing it so why should she stop
- she’ll post some IG quotes about body confidence, being kind and how it’s a privilege to gain weight during a pandemic
- then she’ll post footage of a great time she had while she wasn’t online, probably at Longleat or Swanage

• Heart

Doohla

And she also says " we all have freedom of speech" ... so why delete all the negative comments? In fact , I didn't think they were negative at all . What's wrong with a bit of constructive criticism Emm ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19