Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is happening with the mole? How can we be sure it was actually leaking blood and not badly applied self-tan lotion?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know eyebrows are supposed to be sisters and not twins and all that, but those are not even remotely related.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another ad in the vlog for a desk this time, no AD in the title. Is it just me that thinks this is wrong? Is she allowed to do this as its been gifted? Every week there's a whole section of the vlog where she's promoting a product.

Reactions: 6
Another ad in the vlog for a desk this time, no AD in the title. Is it just me that thinks this is wrong? Is she allowed to do this as its been gifted? Every week there's a whole section of the vlog where she's promoting a product.
Yes I thought it should show ad too.

Reactions: 3
This isn’t the first time she should have put ad in the title and hasn’t.

Those nails were disgusting, I didn’t like the design, but the thickness, eww. Guess that’s what you get when you’re as tight as she is.

Reactions: 5
Emma really does fascinate me with her 'sick-bay' broadcasts.
The suitably disheveled look.
The quivering voice.
The trembling shoulders.
The weak eyes.
The pained expression.
The look of suffering and martyrdom.
I would love to have a psychologist's opinion of it all.

Reactions: 9
This isn’t the first time she should have put ad in the title and hasn’t.

Those nails were disgusting, I didn’t like the design, but the thickness, eww. Guess that’s what you get when you’re as tight as she is.
I’m sure the ASA would be interested in this

Reactions: 2
I saw the no makeup thumbnail and knew I couldn’t stomach the video.
what’s she moaning about now ?

• Haha
Ah she was only gifted the desk, here in lies the difference, AD = has to go into the title, gifted has to say but it doesn’t have to be as clear

Shady though, spending a good amount of time showing the desk, moving it up and down about 10 times, showing how it can be put at ‘boob length’, then plugging it again at the end of the vlog with link and code.

That has made me furious. I work in the nhs and we practically had to beg for one of these desks because they cost so much. It was for a colleague who has back problems and couldn’t sit for long periods of time. And this fat lazy lump has been “gifted” one! 😡 I am really really angry. Perhaps the company could gift the nhs and other essential workers in this pandemic instead of lazy folk like Emma! 😠

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And you know it’ll be set to all but the same height as her old desk and never move again. She’s too lazy to consider standing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought exactly the same as the last 2 posts - coulda/shoulda gifted to a key worker and she’ll never use it as a stand up desk. You get a raised platform to put on a desk if you work in my NHS trust, they look ugly and weigh a ton.....that’s if you’re fortunate to get one. This isn’t shade at Emma it’s shade at the company who “kindly gifted” it to her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.