Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted the original comment and when the lady asked her why, Em said the lady was being rude. They were both trying to get their point across then Em said they should agree to disagree. Then someone else posted today so Em deleted all the negative comments
Thanks! God she’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol check her instagram. Someone has now commented on the granny sandals on her pic today. Em isn't happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL! For anyone not on IG and also because she’ll probably delete….
9A3453A3-A429-4CFF-AB1E-406718F5E7E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think wearing them with the thick black leggings makes them look even more old fashioned, and that's saying something. Does she wear the leggings even on a hot day I wonder? I haven't followed her for that long really but can't remember if she's ever shown a bit of leg.

Reactions: 8
And she also says " we all have freedom of speech" ... so why delete all the negative comments? In fact , I didn't think they were negative at all . What's wrong with a bit of constructive criticism Emm ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s funny that she’s ignored everyone else’s comments and jumped to reply to the one negative one 🤔

Reactions: 12
Ha! Well Em I hope your last Instagram post sprinkled with the fairy dust filter make you feel better.... I really do! But the point is yes ofcause you can wear what you want. Everyone can! But you are putting it out on Instagram (to fill up the hole inside?) so we have a freedom of speech to say if we don’t like it. So what is your point?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ha! Well Em I hope your last Instagram post sprinkled with the fairy dust filter make you feel better.... I really do! But the point is yes ofcause you can wear what you want. Everyone can! But you are putting it out on Instagram (to fill up the hole inside?) so we have a freedom of speech to say if we don’t like it. So what is your point?
This 🙌🙌

Reactions: 7
So everyone has to love everything she wears or they are cancelled?? Nobody was nasty ffs!! Stupid big baby cant handle anyone with a different opinions to hers !! And it’s all free clothing at that!!
Take your big weird alien mole head out of your arse Em go and get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s edited her post to add #iwillwearwhatilike
It would make more sense to add #iwillwearwhateveriampaidtowearregardlessofthefactthatimboycottingthebrand

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen she’s deleted another comment before I could SS - someone called her out for being passive aggressive 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Why did she engage with that woman in the first place, if i didn't agree with what someone said you’d read it and ignore it, why would you argue via comments and then DM her? Like Emma is actually such a baby

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.