Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Thanks to @HanHan. for the brilliant title 🤣
(Had to take a couple of filler words out to make sure we got minge in 😂)

Quick recap...Em is still a prick, still denying her size, still angling her camera up on Mars to flatter her figure, still doing cringe fest reels, still pronouncing “new” as “noo”, still getting ferried about by Onslow, still thinks she’s God’s gift, still putting plasters on her face moles, still drawing one eyebrow a lot thicker than the other, still repeating “so yeah” all the bleeping time, still acting like a child in a woman’s body, still filming her mum when it’s clear she doesn’t want to be filmed, still calling everything “nice”, still filming herself shopping when really it’s a game of “say what you see” just in case the viewer isn’t sure, still tight as a duck’s arse, still eating crap, still making Chris go and get their Costa for them even though he drove them there and she sits on her arse in the car filming and eye bleeping herself in the camera.

I’m out of breath now, anyone got anything to add?

EDIT: had to include this video on the first post 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
New thread!

Quick recap...Em is still a prick, still denying her size, still angling her camera up on Mars to flatter her figure, still doing cringe fest reels, still pronouncing “new” as “noo”, still getting ferried about by Onslow, still thinks she’s God’s gift, still putting plasters on her face moles, still drawing one eyebrow a lot thicker than the other, still repeating “so yeah” all the bleeping time, still acting like a child in a woman’s body, still filming her mum when it’s clear she doesn’t want to be filmed, still calling everything “nice”, still filming herself shopping when really it’s a game of “say what you see” just in case the viewer isn’t sure, still tight as a duck’s arse, still eating crap, still making Chris go and get their Costa for them even though he drove them there and she sits on her arse in the car filming and eye bleeping herself in the camera.

View attachment 576259
oh god, does that video look rude to anyone else or just me?! Chris are you behind that screen thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread!

View attachment 576259
I think you pretty much covered ‘everythink’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boy has she gained more weight. Huge. That enormous stomach...a fatty apron we call that in nursing school.
Her legs are so thick big wide, thankcles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New thread!

View attachment 576259
angling her camera up to Mars! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks @kittypaws for the new thread and recap (and for making sure you got the minge to fit in)!!! First thread suggestions too - I’m honoured!

• Heart
Boy has she gained more weight. Huge. That enormous stomach...a fatty apron we call that in nursing school.
Her legs are so thick big wide, thankcles.
Personally I think it's ok to mention her weight in relation to her stupidly trying to hide it and act 6 sizes smaller but I don't think comments like this should be encouraged.

Reactions: 28
New thread!

View attachment 576259
This is brilliant and everythink is spot on and true. If she was truthful about her size I believe she wouldnt get half as much annoyed people as there are. No one would actually care. She attracts all the bad attention to herself by herself.

• Heart
Is she taking the p*ss!? Her home is hardly Mrs Hinch or anywhere near it. It’s mish mash of different styles/colours cheap tat with few decent bits. There’s no flow to the home, it’s all very Older person style, not a couple in the early 40s with no kids!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Personally I think it's ok to mention her weight in relation to her stupidly trying to hide it and act 6 sizes smaller but I don't think comments like this should be encouraged.
This is very difficult. I don’t think anyone should be mean about how someone looks but on the other hand Emma has made her money on being body positive. Receiving “gifted” items from plus sized brands. Promoting plus sized clothing brands. Even modelling for a plus sized bridal shop! I’m sure a lot of her followers are plus size. Except Emma would do anything or should I say anythink to contort her body so she looks smaller. How can this be ok?? In my book she’s a fake. She has no other talent for this online stuff, she doesn’t clean very well, she doesn’t cook, she has terrible taste in decor, to be fair she has a terrible fashion sense too but she seems to be flogging that. Her only selling point is her “fatty apron” as it was mentioned earlier yet Emma would do anything to hide said fatty apron! Be proud Emma, stand up tall and stop stooping, angling your camera on Mars and posing like you are 6 sizes smaller.

Reactions: 10
Of course Chris took her to Bath 🙄
I would hate to think my husband was ferrying me about on HIS weekend off.
Size 20 dress! Please Emma,
And whilst I’m here.. how many adverts were in that vlog??
And also, does anyone know why this thread is in Gurus and not bloggers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is is always taxi!!!! Learn to drive Emma! Or train it, poor Onslow let him rest 🙄

on his days off when he worked nights on old vlogs they would drive miles!!!

Why does she not have AD in the title of the vlog? She does a whole chat about Glossybox which was clearly an ad. She keeps doing this and it's getting on my nerves now.

Why does she not have AD in the title of the vlog? She does a whole chat about Glossybox which was clearly an ad. She keeps doing this and it's getting on my nerves now.
She’s also deleted a comment questioning it.

• Wow
Of course Chris took her to Bath 🙄
I would hate to think my husband was ferrying me about on HIS weekend off.
Size 20 dress! Please Emma,
And whilst I’m here.. how many adverts were in that vlog??
And also, does anyone know why this thread is in Gurus and not bloggers?
I may be mistaken, but as she held the dress label up, and said I got a size 20, it was actually the price in Euros not the size 🤥🤥😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.