Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no outfit today! She managed 18days. Longer than I thought.
I know, I feel bad in a way. Obviously reading here has had a huge detrimental effect on her mental health and she's taken everything personally. No-one has said they want her to fail but have mentioned that she's given up at lots of things she started.

I'm about the size of Emma, about the same age. My size isn't where I'd like it to be but it doesn't define who I am either. I'd rather be known for being kind, outgoing, selfless etc than something as shallow as appearance. I'm not bopo at all, leggings and tunics all the way but that's because it's easy to throw on and most flattering for me. But also, I'm not seeking validation from randoms on the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen other influencers do this. They do an overly emotive post after seeing some thing they don’t like maybe on tattle but maybe in their DMs or in comments they have then deleted. Then the go silent for a day, come back the next day and say something like hey guys sorry for not posting yesterday I was having a bit of time off social media mainly for my mental health and to reflect. Then they get a load of sympathy blah blah. It’s a classic narcissist manipulation technique and follows the whole drama triangle pattern too,

I’ve have seen this In its extreme form (and usually in real life) when it is the start or part of an abusive relationship where the narcissist will punish anyone who doesn’t agree with them with silent treatment and will appear to be the victim but in reality a narcissist won’t allow themselves to be a victim. There must be some other source of ego feeding today.

I personally think the world of the influencer is so unhealthy for them, they start out as normal everyday People and then they become addicted to the attention and get a hit or buzz out of likes comments free stuff all the positive aspects of it but then don’t really think about the negative or even other side of the role they have chosen to put themselves in, they feed their ego so much and the narcissistic personality develops.

Looking back at ems channel it’s really easy to plot this growing and in some ways it’s sad to watch but it seems like in her every day life she doesn’t have anyone challenging her so then it appears that the only way she can cope with any challenges is to automatically fall into the victim role and get aggressively defensive (mainly passive aggressive because of the way she doesn’t acknowledge stuff head on) either way all this attention positive or negative is feeding her ego big time.

If I were her mum or friend I would urge her to stop doing her influencing or cut it right back because she obviously cannot cope with it on an emotional or intellectual level.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thats very true! That small snack could be over 400 calories, that’s quite a heavy calorific “snack” then all the other shite she eats on top of that. She’s perhaps trying to keep up with onslow who should be on higher calories than her anyway but I’m sure he’s on even higher calories than he should be. The pair of them are a heart attack waiting to happen.
Just found the pic of that particular snack. Now I'm calorie counting and sometimes have a teaspoon of nutella in my porridge so I know the calories pretty well. Looking at the pic, I'd suggest shes got got a teaspoon on each biscuit. 4 digestive biscuits comes in at 280 calories, and 1 teaspoon of nutella is 80 calories. So for that snack alone we're looking at 600 calories. She needs to sort it out.

nutella.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen other influencers do this. They do an overly emotive post after seeing some thing they don’t like maybe on tattle but maybe in their DMs or in comments they have then deleted. Then the go silent for a day, come back the next day and say something like hey guys sorry for not posting yesterday I was having a bit of time off social media mainly for my mental health and to reflect. Then they get a load of sympathy blah blah. It’s a classic narcissist manipulation technique and follows the whole drama triangle pattern too,

I’ve have seen this In its extreme form (and usually in real life) when it is the start or part of an abusive relationship where the narcissist will punish anyone who doesn’t agree with them with silent treatment and will appear to be the victim but in reality a narcissist won’t allow themselves to be a victim. There must be some other source of ego feeding today.

I personally think the world of the influencer is so unhealthy for them, they start out as normal everyday People and then they become addicted to the attention and get a hit or buzz out of likes comments free stuff all the positive aspects of it but then don’t really think about the negative or even other side of the role they have chosen to put themselves in, they feed their ego so much and the narcissistic personality develops.

Looking back at ems channel it’s really easy to plot this growing and in some ways it’s sad to watch but it seems like in her every day life she doesn’t have anyone challenging her so then it appears that the only way she can cope with any challenges is to automatically fall into the victim role and get aggressively defensive (mainly passive aggressive because of the way she doesn’t acknowledge stuff head on) either way all this attention positive or negative is feeding her ego big time.

If I were her mum or friend I would urge her to stop doing her influencing or cut it right back because she obviously cannot cope with it on an emotional or intellectual level.
Completely agree. She’s fishing for interaction. If she gets any messages I’m sure she’ll make a nice reel montage of them!

• Haha
Completely agree. She’s fishing for interaction. If she gets any messages I’m sure she’ll make a nice reel montage of them!
Innit!! And it’s not even her full time job so the only motive for doing it is attention as far as I can tell?!

Reactions: 8
Yesterday's reel was a bleeping joke tbh, did she think she was recording a music video for Adele!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree with you Veroni.
She wants to have everyone placate her constant, if I were her friend she would have to be told that in the real world it’s not all sunshine and roses. People are entitled to their opinion and allowed to vent their opinion. She’s just so used to people telling her what she wants to hear all time. I can imagine her as a stroppy teen, young adult she only had praise as she would no doubt sulk or delete people’s honest opinion. So she’s created a world where strangers only suck up to her telling her how amazing she is how beautiful she looks. Her hubby and mum probs never challenge her and again tell her what she wants to hear. Her social media friends are all as fake as her so again only hears positive things. But us here we tell the truth. We vent, we witch. We discuss between us all. So this is all too much for little miss perfect. Stop reading here if you can’t handle it. You can’t control EVERYTHING to your liking Emma. Yesterday’s video was pathetic IMO just a big ‘woah is me’ she done it black and white to be all arty, then eye fucks the camera lol. You’re a curvy woman that’s perfectly fine Emma but stop lying to yourself stop lying to your audience. Embrace your curves. Stop with all the dramatics and get your big girl pants on and deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Completely agree with you Veroni79
I’ve followed Emma for years, she regularly does this.
Here’s what I predict she’ll do next:
- she’ll take a few days off, complete radio silence to try to worry her loyal following
- she’ll come back (probably to show a gifted item) with a Be Kind cup in hand
- she’ll thank everyone for the hundreds of concerned messages she’s received
- she’ll say she’s not going to let negative people get to her, she’s got a great life and an amazing husband and she feels sorry for the trolls
- she’ll say this is her hobby and she loves doing it so why should she stop
- she’ll post some IG quotes about body confidence, being kind and how it’s a privilege to gain weight during a pandemic
- then she’ll post footage of a great time she had while she wasn’t online, probably at Longleat or Swanage

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I don't doubt this one bit. I think if other people's opinions online bother you, it may be time to step back and enjoy the life you have.

What is most important to you Emma, the bit of money YT/ IG bring you and the opinion or criticism of strangers or living a happy life anonymously.

Thing is opinions are like arseholes, we're here because often when we do express an opinion our comments are deleted and we're blocked.

Reactions: 8
So true. I used to like her channel but after I was ‘banned’ for suggesting something (which I foolishly thought was helpful) I came over to Tattle.

Reactions: 6
Emma put a photo up of her dad a while back, she looks very much like him and he looked very much like Anthony Costa one of the singers from Blue, almost looked like his double.
Or
ce64ceadd47b8267595f384f5dcdff02.jpeg
MR_SWA_030517kev_01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hadn't seen the reel either when I commented. The sad emo looking towards the floor like it's your MySpace profile pic in 2004 whilst filming your 'flaws' in black and white made me :unsure:

• Haha
I hadn't seen the reel either when I commented. The sad emo looking towards the floor like it's your MySpace profile pic in 2004 whilst filming your 'flaws' in black and white made me :unsure:
And that’s someone with ‘no confidence’. Behave, that’s a massive deal to film something like that. It’s attention seeking. She’s been reading here and needs her followers to pad her ego.
Exactly that abusive relationship behaviour.

Ffs @today’s reel. Yes it’s good she’s supporting Mind but this is another ‘leave me alone I’m fragile’ post. Exactly like the ‘Be Kind’ mugs she loves to show us at every opportunity.

Reactions: 6
100 miles in may challenge?? We’re now nearly in June and we all know Emma doesn’t walk very far so I doubt she’ll be completing that challenge 🙄

Says her ‘kit’ only just turned up. A T-shirt then. So again this is about her showing off, Instagraming the T-shirt, not about the cause or raising money. She didn’t want to start on the 1st May without having the T-shirt because it wouldn’t have looked as good.

Instead of her 30 days of cringe, documenting walking 3 miles a day for charity might have been a much better move. Though possibly more effort for Em. No way will she complete it.

Onslow here. 😬
0E6387A0-90B1-4FAE-8D57-436D1BF5F031.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.