Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, £65 per person, no wonder he booked a premier Inn, he must be skint, pressies for her, party etc!!!
But how? They live in a house as a 3, they don’t have high expenditure, they have one car, one dog? Like they both must earn a fair enough amount? They’ve just paid for the garden to be done

Reactions: 7
Wow, £65 per person, no wonder he booked a premier Inn, he must be skint, pressies for her, party etc!!!
Whoever said she's like Harry Potter's cousin is spot on! She's like a 10 year old in a 40 year old body!

Looking at the photo outside the Ritz - it's time she did something about her health......I can see her having diabetes before long !

But how? They live in a house as a 3, they don’t have high expenditure, they have one car, one dog? Like they both must earn a fair enough amount? They’ve just paid for the garden to be done
I can imagine that their food bill is astronomical.......plus eating out whenever they can.....

Reactions: 10
I'm fairly sure they have two cars

Reactions: 1
Stop trying to convince us you’re an 18 Emma. The difference when she isn’t clamping her arms by her side! Just own it.
E9FE02F6-5B7D-4A09-9C5E-3CBC802EE8C1.jpeg

The way she is in this vlog is like she’s a child playing house. I find her so weird to watch. Immature and can’t do anything without holding her mum’s or Onslow’s hand, playing dress up and acting like an 80s pensioner.

What’s the bet she didn’t take the mole cancellation appointment because no one was around to take her? It’s probably a 30-60min appointment at most and she’s making out her work she’s been at for years wouldn’t give her that time off. Grow up Emma and get a cab. How poor that someone with so little commitments or obligations with child care can not take that appointment. But is happy to complain she’ll have to wait til the end of the year.

Also is it normal for a 42 year old man to receive this many presents and gift cards for a birthday? Not sure I ever have at any age actually. Can’t see Onslow managing walking 18 holes myself.
25A85B08-AF2F-431C-BAAB-EBBF558FC1EF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Woah I knew she was bigger than she claims but that's a huge difference!
Also Chris's birthday - I had the same thoughts. Silly amount of presents! She buys him loads of tat so that he'll feel obliged to buy her sackfuls for her birthday! It's become expected now. I bet he'd rather have one or two nice gifts like a watch or something.

Sorry to DP but the pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner she always wears is SO ageing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry to DP but the pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner she always wears is SO ageing
Yes, with her EL Double Wear cakey foundation and Rimmel powder on top. She has pretty clear skin, a tinted moisturiser, bit of cream blush and bronzer, mascara would look miles better. And someone to sort out those wonky arc eyebrows.

Reactions: 13
Stop trying to convince us you’re an 18 Emma. The difference when she isn’t clamping her arms by her side! Just own it.
View attachment 714787

The way she is in this vlog is like she’s a child playing house. I find her so weird to watch. Immature and can’t do anything without holding her mum’s or Onslow’s hand, playing dress up and acting like an 80s pensioner.

What’s the bet she didn’t take the mole cancellation appointment because no one was around to take her? It’s probably a 30-60min appointment at most and she’s making out her work she’s been at for years wouldn’t give her that time off. Grow up Emma and get a cab. How poor that someone with so little commitments or obligations with child care can not take that appointment. But is happy to complain she’ll have to wait til the end of the year.

Also is it normal for a 42 year old man to receive this many presents and gift cards for a birthday? Not sure I ever have at any age actually. Can’t see Onslow managing walking 18 holes myself.
View attachment 714792
She needs to get some of that weight off ......just two stone would do her the world of good

Reactions: 8
She needs to get some of that weight off ......just two stone would do her the world of good
Me too - two stone at least. I'm a size 24 and the same height as Emma. I look like a barrel on legs, I convince myself every little niggle is going to kill me because I'm fat. I did a photo album last week of my weight every year for the last 10 years. Size 16 to a 24 (26 around that time).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Highly doubt she’s walking much. Enough to take the dog on a walk that she has to do. Definitely given up on the million steps challenge, definitely didn’t finish the miles for mind in her T-shirt.

She showed how out of breath she was in that vlog walking and for some time after. Unless you’re walking fast up a large hill on a hot I don’t think you should be that hot and out of breath for a gentle dog walk that you apparently should be doing daily.

I've just skimmed her latest vlog, was bored!, so she's got big Chris a set of golf clubs, would be good health-wise for him, but when will he have the time inbetween working and taxing her around! And what a horrid hair cut on the dog!

Reactions: 7
I've just skimmed her latest vlog, was bored!, so she's got big Chris a set of golf clubs, would be good health-wise for him, but when will he have the time inbetween working and taxing her around! And what a horrid hair cut on the dog!
And who would he play golf with…..he has no friends 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Thread suggestion
Arms by her side to hide her wobbly bits,stayed at Premier,but she wanted The Ritz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've followed Em for a while now. And what I cant get my head round is why a marked couple in their 40's are living with her mum. I love my mum dearly but myself and my partner could not live with her, I just wouldnt feel comfortable. And where did all the money come from for a new car, new dog, new kitchen, new garden?! Does she not realise some people couldnt even afford a weekly shop!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.