Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog she's looking older for sure. I can see why JD Williams asked her to model 50+ clothing now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who apparently doesn’t mind getting older, she sure does bring it up a lot

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand the while oh when should i upload polls people do, like i dnt set an alarm for youtubers. When i have free time ill pop on and see whos uploaded am not sitting waiting. Just upload when its edited and be done, a schedule is more for the creator so they hold themselves accountable and consistency.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, she’s been making a huge song and dance about turning 40 for a couple of years. Made an Instagram account to document her last years in her 30s, is that still going? Planning a big party, collecting junk for it since before Christmas.

Says she’s got a thick skin, but deletes any comments that aren’t gushing all over her granny sandals. Where did someone ask that comment she referenced? I thought the JD Williams one was that the dress was ageing, not that she was. Has she twisted it? Or just another comment she ‘doesn’t care about’ but has deleted. Doesn’t care lol, then goes and makes a massive deal out of one comment, stories that she’s had enough, DMs the person and makes a reel about it.

Reactions: 21
Those Pauline Fowler cardigans don’t help! 👵🏻
Neither do the repeated trips to the garden centre for a cup of tea in the cafe, as well as going to car boots. Apart from the fact she actually works, she already lives the life of a pensioner.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she seems to think 40 is old! No Emma 40 is not old. And no one said you looked older they said you dressed older! 🙄 big bloody difference!

Reactions: 13
I
So she seems to think 40 is old! No Emma 40 is not old. And no one said you looked older they said you dressed older! 🙄 big bloody difference!
I thought that, it wasn’t about her face looking older, just the dress made her seem older than she was, fuel adding for more viewings and sympathy, she really only reads and sees what she wants to and if it isn’t a compliment, it gets deleted, you put your life out there for all to see, you must accept the rough with the smooth, she seems not to understand that, still she is thick skinned, she can take and accept what is said/wrote about her but still deletes. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
She definitely gets hold of the wrong end of the stick quite a lot! I was banned when she posted a very staged photo with a bottle of wine in one of the lockdowns. I’d just read an article about the rise in people drinking too much and alcoholism during lockdown and I suggested that maybe posing with the wine may not necessarily send a good message. She took it that I was saying she couldn’t drink….which I wasn’t. I tried to explain but was banned! I don’t think she is always the brightest spark and gets confused easily.

Reactions: 17
Was there actually a question saying she looked old? I can’t find/haven’t seen one. Just the one that said that dress was ageing. And others mentioning the granny sandals. She’s just made that up or stretched the truth hasn’t she?

Reactions: 14
Bizarrely she said, 'i know you might say to your friends 'are you ok, you look tired' (which must mean she says that to people?!) but don't tell someone they look old.'

It's not really any diffruntt Emma, It's equally as 'offensive' and annoying when someone says it because they're basically saying 'you look like utter tit'.

I agree, she has been going on about 'almost' being 40 for about 3-4 years! It's part of why everyone is so confused about how old she is because she has been saying she's almost 40 for years on end.

I do agree with her in that yes, to directly message someone that they are looking old is really quite mental - what can someone do with that?! I think she was referencing a different message to the lady and the dress, but maybe she made it up to make a point, who knows.

I think she goes on about ‘being nearly 40’ is she wants posters to say “no way Emma, you look so much younger” and in her own head she thinks she does, her and Chris do look older than they are.

And yes saying to someone “you look tired” is meaning you look rough as a badgers behind.

To answer Vixen’s question…. I haven’t seen anything public about her looking’old and tired’. Can’t help thinking she has conflated that comment on her Instagram to fit what she wanted to hear. Not 100% sure but that’s my view

Reactions: 11
Blimey wait until she's 50, it'll be a twin set, pearls and a blue rinse!!!

• Haha
I’ve not seen any comments saying she looks old on IG. I think she is referring to this thread. She’s probably read the comments saying she looks the same age as her mum but she can’t admit to reading here.
I wish she would do away with those vile granny sandals, get a decent hair cut and dress for the shape she has. Hiding behind granny cardis is ageing her.

if you look hard enough, you’ll see the sneaky #gifted hidden in black text

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
And Mammafulzo, spewing forth togive everybody her “valued” opinion 🙄
I used to find Mammafulzo harmless and nice enough (but boring) but she keeps commenting on Sarah Inghams Instagram posts in support of her. If you don't know the tea on Sarah and the Inghams, they have many threads on here and they are a RIDE.

Reactions: 7
In her vlog she said she finished the 100 mile walking thing. When the hell has she walked 100 miles?! This woman is a liar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.