Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dannib88

Chatty Member
Oh shut up em! 40 is not an awkward age! You simply have no fashion sense whatsoever! She dresses like her mum let’s be honest.

Some one in the comments mentioned tattle. Why do that?? Stirring the pot I think!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Dannib88

Chatty Member
So she couldn’t find her camera but managed to film her new garden makeover and other bits in the last few weeks 🤔 yeah yeah em! You’re camera was so lost eh! 🙄

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
This woman and that bloody hair. FFS we know you read here. So please get rid of that hair tool or learn to use it proper. Em it looks awful. I’m sure you think all us here at Tattle are trolls who are jealous of you etc but from one woman to another get a bloody grip of yourself. Your hair looks so bad like that, you aren’t using it correctly. You could curl a nice wave with your straighteners. Also the dresses with the leggings, you’re only in your late 30s show leg, or at least use those tights that look natural. You are so young yet act and dress so old. I know you have all these dresses etc but sometimes it’s quality over quantity. Ditch the old granny look. Wear some age appropriate footwear. Brighten urself up a wee bit. A nice nude glossy lip, fix your eyebrows please as you will look instantly better. Frumpy dresses big cardis and vans is not a good look. A nice dress with Birkenstock’s and ur hair slightly wavey natural make up and you will look amazing. Sack the big bags too. A nice across the body bag. Those hair bands only enlarge your face, and make you look silly. I say all this in genuine honesty. Your friends should be telling you this. You are a young woman with a good life. Act like it.

Attachments

• Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Don't let her video fool you, she has a huge ego and she's a narcissist. If you think about it, most youtubers are. Normal people don't feel comfortable talking to a camera every single day. You ever hear a recording of your own voice and cringe? That's normal. Em decided to start filming herself and putting it on the internet because she has a huge ego, posing in fields with different outfit changes she's brought with her. Her video today was merely a response to us on here and she saw an opportunity to get views and attention.

• Heart

LellsBells

VIP Member
Just watched this weeks vlog, FFS how much of a drama did she make about packing for 2 nights in London! She mentioned she hadn’t even packed yet and it was days before they actually went!

She really gets hung up about petty things. I’m fed up hearing about that fucking bumbag and her 40th birthday already 🙄

Reactions: 16

Princess nut nut

Here’s a birthday party idea Em… cancel and donate money from all those who were intending to attend your pointless Instagram party to women in Afghanistan! You say your space is a happy one …. Well if that is the case do something meaningful.

And while you are at it… send back all that plastic one use crap you have bought for your party… not smart, not cool, not sustainable… oh sorry Poundland don’t do refunds!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
For someone who doesn’t feel great in themselves she’s been showing her self off a lot 😂 it just doesn’t add up as per usual

• Haha

RALN

The Open finished over a week ago, I assume he's back home? Unless he's volunteered for some more work a long way from home ...
I'd volunteer to stay and clean up and set up for the next one if I was her husband

• Haha

grimaldi

I actually clapped when she admitted her size is 22/24. Own it Em. That’s who you are and the size you wear.

I respect her a little more now!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Woah I knew she was bigger than she claims but that's a huge difference!
Also Chris's birthday - I had the same thoughts. Silly amount of presents! She buys him loads of tat so that he'll feel obliged to buy her sackfuls for her birthday! It's become expected now. I bet he'd rather have one or two nice gifts like a watch or something.

Sorry to DP but the pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner she always wears is SO ageing

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Has she stopped vlogging again? I bet she's pissed off at Candy who has now lost way over a stone in weight
I’ve seen some people asking about her YouTube vlogs in the comments of her Instagram. That was 2 days ago and she has just ignored them. That’s just simply rude and ungrateful to her YouTube fans quite frankly.

jetty48

I have no words…
I, however, do.

What are you thinking?! Have you looked in a mirror?! 1980s were fun, vibrant, pink, purple, and black. Em looks like a rejected extra for the live action Flintstones movie.
Thanks for posting as I'm not watching this vain diva ruin the 80s for me!

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
This woman is such a fuckwit. Also the caption ‘you’re too old/young to wear that’ as if anyone has told her she’s too old to wear younger clothing! She’s a fucking old granny with big warts to boot. Christ even her hubby looks like he’s due retirement soon. Her mum looks same age group as them both. Keep working with brands that only see you as old and frumpy Em and leave the more hip you g fresh brands to choose other plus size bopo people same age as you to wear their clothes. Such a knob lol. She’s got too many ‘yes people’ around her that’s the issue. Can imagine her having a good old stroppy sulk if any family/friends they tell her to get a grip.

• Heart

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I got the impression that Mik & Shane stayed in bed while Em & Chris played that dating game with mini Shane 🙈
ah I wondered about that! Chris looked really awkward playing dream phone and mini Shane was being annoying in the back ground with no sign of mik. I can’t get over Emma turning up at half 8! Half bloody 8 in the morning, after drinking the night before too! 🙄 what guest turns up at someone’s house at half 8!? 😂

• Haha

Idntknow

Did she walk 100 miles to her fridge?? She does know she documents her whole life right??

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
She said he was away for 10 days, so he’s well home by now. She’s mentioned the dog has just been neutered, there’s no chance she’s took him on her own.

• Haha