Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I'm sick of her feeling sorry for herself that the show she was meant to see in London has been cancelled again and she's all like "i guess we're just not meant to see it" - just fuck off Emma, there's been a fucking global pandemic which you probably haven't noticed cos your life hasn't changed in the slightest. Everyone has had things cancelled multiple times, myself included so stop feeling sorry for yourself and get a grip you stupid baby

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

evoway13

VIP Member
I thought she said Chris had booked a 'nice' hotel 11th August vlog........Her words were 'He normally books a Travel Lodge or a Premier Inn'........He booked the Premier Inn, London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge)......... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
OMFG this stupidly selfish narcissistic overgrown teenager couldn’t start the 100miles at the beginning of May because she didn’t have the T shirt!! Is she really expecting people to believe that? She’s gone and done her feel sorry for me post/video yesterday and I don’t think she’s got the reaction she hoped for ( what with everyone having their own shit to deal with) because she thinks she’s a princess. Sorry Em but you have really peed me off, using a mental health charity to gain likes or whatever you’re hoping for. People suffer every bloody day to get out of bed and just be. Yet this idiot gets up does a wee ‘ohhh look at me putting my new/gifted clothes on and my hair and make up’ video for thousands of people to watch and wants people to believe she’s suffering! F**K OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I wish em would stop with the “what’s nooooo” videos. She buys utter shite! It’s stuff I would pick up just nipping into b&m. Is it really worth her while filming and editing this stuff? 🤷‍♀️ I think she should wait and film a video when she actually has things to buy. I don’t mean just buy things for the sake of it. I mean have a list of things you need and wait so that the haul at the end doesn’t look so shit. To be honest I think Emma needs to give it up. When folk like candy are being gifted things from boohoo etc and Emma is wandering about b&m just for the sake of it then I think perhaps Emma should have a really hard think about if it’s actually worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Discolights

VIP Member
I don’t get how someone can have enough dresses to wear one every day for a month but yet couldn’t start a walk for mind because she didn’t have the tshirt. I’m more surprised she has 30 dresses though. Is that a lot or is that just my thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Princess nut nut

She definitely gets hold of the wrong end of the stick quite a lot! I was banned when she posted a very staged photo with a bottle of wine in one of the lockdowns. I’d just read an article about the rise in people drinking too much and alcoholism during lockdown and I suggested that maybe posing with the wine may not necessarily send a good message. She took it that I was saying she couldn’t drink….which I wasn’t. I tried to explain but was banned! I don’t think she is always the brightest spark and gets confused easily.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I was just on her live with Mikhila, took a screenshot of Mikhila’s pigmentation cos it’s got so bad and she’s ruining her skin, but caught Em like this 🤣

D58878B9-A7F7-476C-B8F5-B95E9F817CCC.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Laineypops

I don’t mind Emma but I wish she would stop posing like she’s trying to hold in explosive diarrhoea

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Cue a day of silence, her making a video crying about internet trolls and bullies so she can once again get a bunch of strangers to say, ignore them babe, you’re gorgeous. Same as last month’s black and white underwear confidence reel. This month she’s biting her lip suggestively in a banana filter.

Sandals are horrible, look very dated, like old lady in 1996. My mum is 68 and wouldn’t wear them, never mind choosing them age 39. Guess some people will like anything if they receive it for free.

Nice one whoever called her out for bitching about the company previously.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Exactly what I thought it’s self indulgent she doesn’t have to be online at all it’s so crazy she Says her small corner of the internet her scrap book etc but fundamentally she just wants to suck up attention for wherever she can get it otherwise she could keep all of that private! And then a stranger giving her a compliment Changed the course of her mood for the rest of the day. Her saying she survived the pandemic also jarred me when it appears as if her life hasn’t really altered too much other than she can’t do exactly what she wants when she wants which for most people is the reality of being an adult!
That really pissed me off when she said she survived the pandemic, only thing that affected her was going on holiday, they've all kept their jobs.shes been out shopping, having home improvement s done, nothing changed for her, I could go on, but am taking my lardy arse out on a dog walk!!!!
Oh and if she's reading here, wait for an update on why she's not driving and hates her hair :rolleyes:

• Heart

LellsBells

VIP Member
Emma has posted Matt Haig’s list of DONT’S from his next book.

Em, how about you DON’T do a paid promotion for a brand that you’re not willing to shop with yourself?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

missCee

She really is insufferable, be honest to yourself Emma, you dislike your body shape, embrace it, dress for your shape...and yes you dress like an older woman, watch some YouTube video’s to help you.

Emma, you are a influencer with 22.7k subscribers, which is nothing compared to how many people live in the UK.

Stop believing your own hype and embrace your apple shaped body, also try living in the real world and not have family pampering to your childish needs.

And stop bad mouthing brands that drop you, then they are the best thing when they ask you back, you have no loyalty to anyone, not even yourself.

And stand up straight, you have bad posture now add another 10 years and it will be horrific.

You have really shown your true colours with your passive aggressive replies.

I have really gone off of her.

• Heart