Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see her try and squeeeeeeze into size 20 primark jeans... There's no way there's more than half a leg getting in them! she's beyond deluded! My stomach is half the size of hers and I wear an 18 in most things 💁🏻‍♀️
I’m the same. I wear a 18 and her saying she’s one size bigger - total lies. She looks massive compared to me! And I’m not skinny 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She bought a running arm band for her phone! Almost spat out my coffee! “I don’t like keeping it down in my pocket” it’s hardly easier to keep in one of those arm bands is it? Just keep in in your pocket or take a backpack 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Em you should have taken heed of the T-shirt slogan…. ‘Be kind to the planet’ and stopped yourself from buying more unnecessary junk. I’m not the most environmental person in the world but it is just so irritating to see someone buying more unnecessary stuff (probably just for content). As others have indicated that phone armband is a complete waste of money and IMO resources. As for the sizing … I’m not 100% sure the size 20 dress is supposed to fit like it does on her…. Isn’t it supposed to be oversized and floaty?

Reactions: 9
At least Candy says she’s a size 22/24 but can sometimes fit in a 20 at Primark
Emma on the other hand doesn’t mention what size she is and shows everyone the size 20 label.. duck right off you’re a size 20!!

Thing is with Primark, I am a genuine 20, i got a jumper in a medium which I think is meant to be a 14-16 now and it swamps me because it was meant to be over sized (if id got an actual size xl it woulda been a tent) but at no point am I telling myself oh am a size 14 now

Reactions: 8
I think if Emma said oh I’m normally size x but fit into a primark size 20 in some things then folk might have a bit more respect for her. No one is just one size anyway! My wardrobe is full of clothes ranging from a size 8 to a 14. I’m small on the top and bigger on the bottom. But I’m ok with that. Emma needs to be honest with her followers if she wants to carry on this ‘influencer’ malarkey.

Reactions: 11
Thing is, I’ve said this before, she doesn’t even need to say oh this is a 20, she could just say it’s true to size or size up etc. But me thinks she isn’t a 20 and is obsessed with being a 20 so says she is

I'd love to see her try and squeeeeeeze into size 20 primark jeans... There's no way there's more than half a leg getting in them! she's beyond deluded! My stomach is half the size of hers and I wear an 18 in most things 💁🏻‍♀️
Just saying exactly the same thing to my mum - I was never as big as her and have lost a couple of stone but I'd still be a size 16 or 18 on top in Primark clothes - she always buys the same stretchy, shirred dresses which give her the illusion that she's a 20 when she's definitely more of a 24. And as you say, love to see her get herself into size 20 jeans, or anything size 20 that doesn't have a tit load of elastic in it!

Emma has definitely put on a lot of weight, she’s bigger than ever, no way is she a 20!

Reactions: 12
Just saying exactly the same thing to my mum - I was never as big as her and have lost a couple of stone but I'd still be a size 16 or 18 on top in Primark clothes - she always buys the same stretchy, shirred dresses which give her the illusion that she's a 20 when she's definitely more of a 24. And as you say, love to see her get herself into size 20 jeans, or anything size 20 that doesn't have a tit load of elastic in it!
Also, shes not busty which really helps.

Reactions: 6
New video. Click bait much?
Totally!! She’s such an idiot! I don’t think she should own a dog her treatment of Charlie infuriates me she’s so lazy with him and he’s obviously under stimulated!! Chris isn’t leaving HER he’s going to work! Oh and surprise surprise she’s taking a step back from weekly vlogging after not long ago saying she was going to upload two a week - no one really cares do they?!? She always acts as if she is doing these as a massive favour or public service she’s absolutely insane. Her and Chris look sooooooo unhealthy!

• Haha
Totally!! She’s such an idiot! I don’t think she should own a dog her treatment of Charlie infuriates me she’s so lazy with him and he’s obviously under stimulated!! Chris isn’t leaving HER he’s going to work! Oh and surprise surprise she’s taking a step back from weekly vlogging after not long ago saying she was going to upload two a week - no one really cares do they?!? She always acts as if she is doing these as a massive favour or public service she’s absolutely insane. Her and Chris look sooooooo unhealthy!
She’s having a break because Chris isn’t available to drive her all over the place for content more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The yoga! She needs to follow along to yoga teachers on youtube. She definitely wasn't in the correct poses - which can cause more harm than good.

She was angry at the little pup for running onto the garden and bringing poop back in on his paws. Maybe she could pick the poop up as soon as he has done it?

I thought she looked as if she was straining to do the yoga poses 🧘🏼‍♀️Not really beneficial to try the poses from a card 😲😲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.