Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Standing in the park with the dog moaning that she’s so hot and sweating!! TAKE THE WINTER BODYWARMER OFF!! Then giving us her take on the footy! Just shut up! Then trying to tease us about her bday present from her mum. Em??! No one gives a hoot doll! And please the YOGA 🥴😂 I actually have nothing to say lol. Then moaning that Chris is leaving her for 10 days!! Yeah Em you are gona be ok, you still live with your mummy you will manage. God bless her being alone (but not really) for 10 days whilst her hubby has to work!! Finally the spot she said was going nowhere, trust me Emma no one is looking at the spot, not with that giant nipple on your face.
Oh and lastly Miller and Carter, why does she always have to act like she’s sooo up her self. I’m sure we have all been to M&C also or better, we ain’t all pheasants ffs! And that poor dog, abso no need for her treatment. He’s a puppy ffs! Can you imagine her with a baby?! They destroy so much, tit themselves constant! She’s really really annoying!!

Reactions: 12
What is wrong with the sugar plum fairy?, why does she feel that it is ok to ruin something nature has created just for a hideous photo?, would she do that in her own garden?, no she wouldn’t, she really thinks she is something special.

And as for her fancy football talk, Roy Keane she ain’t.

And as for the yoga at least she is giving it a go….but it won’t last.

Walking 10,000 steps in one hit will do wonders for her weight and heart.

Reactions: 5
Does she ever let her dog off the lead! It's not a timid or aggressive rescue dog, she's had him since a puppy! She just can't have any connection with him at all if she can't trust him off the lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've only just seen the vlog where she was complaining about her dog and I felt so sorry for him. It sounds like she was probably really angry at him for something that isn't his fault. He's a puppy. With Chris gone she just couldn't cope with looking after her own dog by herself! How could she cope with a baby?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That latest grid post was said by someone else. I’m peed off cos I can’t remember who. Stealing others words.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Standing in the park with the dog moaning that she’s so hot and sweating!! TAKE THE WINTER BODYWARMER OFF!! Then giving us her take on the footy! Just shut up! Then trying to tease us about her bday present from her mum. Em??! No one gives a hoot doll! And please the YOGA 🥴😂 I actually have nothing to say lol. Then moaning that Chris is leaving her for 10 days!! Yeah Em you are gona be ok, you still live with your mummy you will manage. God bless her being alone (but not really) for 10 days whilst her hubby has to work!! Finally the spot she said was going nowhere, trust me Emma no one is looking at the spot, not with that giant nipple on your face.
Oh and lastly Miller and Carter, why does she always have to act like she’s sooo up her self. I’m sure we have all been to M&C also or better, we ain’t all pheasants ffs! And that poor dog, abso no need for her treatment. He’s a puppy ffs! Can you imagine her with a baby?! They destroy so much, tit themselves constant! She’s really really annoying!!
All of this is 💯 true ☝👍

What is wrong with the sugar plum fairy?, why does she feel that it is ok to ruin something nature has created just for a hideous photo?, would she do that in her own garden?, no she wouldn’t, she really thinks she is something special.

And as for her fancy football talk, Roy Keane she ain’t.

And as for the yoga at least she is giving it a go….but it won’t last.

Walking 10,000 steps in one hit will do wonders for her weight and heart.
Sugar plum fairy! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just on her live with Mikhila, took a screenshot of Mikhila’s pigmentation cos it’s got so bad and she’s ruining her skin, but caught Em like this 🤣

D58878B9-A7F7-476C-B8F5-B95E9F817CCC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That latest grid post! 😂 wear crop tops, from someone who never wears crop tops and moans when shops only sell ‘short tops’ because Emma’s idea of a crop top is very different to what an actual crop top is. She used to wear a tshirt while swimming? Didn’t she do that not that long ago if I remember rightly? Possibly while with mik? As for telling everyone she gets her arms out! 😂 😂 this coming from the women who puts a cardigan on with everything just to cover up 🙄 it just so happens she’s fannying about in a field full of massive flowers so no one can actually see her properly that she feels comfortable getting her arms out. I’m sure once she was out of there she back to wearing a massive cardigan. Also she went out the other night with a padded gilet on!! It was bloody roasting! She really infuriates me! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That latest grid post was said by someone else. I’m peed off cos I can’t remember who. Stealing others words.
They all just post the same shite 😂
Jessontheplussize did a post about it recently and I think Christina Loves Clothes did too. Is that who you’re thinking of?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That latest grid post! 😂 wear crop tops, from someone who never wears crop tops and moans when shops only sell ‘short tops’ because Emma’s idea of a crop top is very different to what an actual crop top is. She used to wear a tshirt while swimming? Didn’t she do that not that long ago if I remember rightly? Possibly while with mik? As for telling everyone she gets her arms out! 😂 😂 this coming from the women who puts a cardigan on with everything just to cover up 🙄 it just so happens she’s fannying about in a field full of massive flowers so no one can actually see her properly that she feels comfortable getting her arms out. I’m sure once she was out of there she back to wearing a massive cardigan. Also she went out the other night with a padded gilet on!! It was bloody roasting! She really infuriates me! 😠
If you scroll through her photos you can see she was wearing her famous yellow cardy in a photo with Chris in the flower field …on the same bloody day!!!!! She’s full of tit, jumping on the bandwagon and rehashing everyone else’s posts. Never had an original thought in that head of hers 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do understand some people are overweight due to medication or various other things, I totally get that, are Em or Chris?? If not they seriously need to loose some weight! I swear she’s getting bigger, surely mum must say something????
I love people for whatever shape or size they are but wow they look ill 🥺

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.