Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she stopped vlogging again? I bet she's pissed off at Candy who has now lost way over a stone in weight
I’ve seen some people asking about her YouTube vlogs in the comments of her Instagram. That was 2 days ago and she has just ignored them. That’s just simply rude and ungrateful to her YouTube fans quite frankly.

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen some people asking about her YouTube vlogs in the comments of her Instagram. That was 2 days ago and she has just ignored them. That’s just simply rude and ungrateful to her YouTube fans quite frankly.
I agree, her manners are shocking!

Reactions: 11
I hadn't even thought that she might be on holiday. I bet she is! We know she reads here and she would have seen that she was criticised when they went away on a trip last summer so maybe the whole "I'm taking a break from posting cause there's a lot going on" is a cover. Prove you aren't on hols then Em!

Reactions: 13
She was having a break as finding it too much 🙄 even though it’s a hobby she decided to do and then acts as if it’s a massive chore

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She was having a break as finding it too much 🙄 even though it’s a hobby she decided to do and then acts as if it’s a massive chore
One reason I stopped watching her was she was constantly complaining about having to film. And she may have take break. It was such a chore.
why watch someone complaining about what a chore to entertain me. She certainly didn’t appreciate her subscribers.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t appreciate her subscribers. Expects everyone to fawn over her. Ignores and never answers any comments. Cries when someone says anything bad and makes a black and white reel or a 20 min video of it. A big baby, spoilt brat, while at the same time acting like a pensioner.

Reactions: 22
She doesn't appreciate her subscribers one bit. I'll never forget the live video where someone said "hey Em sorry I haven't been on one of your lives for a few months, my husband died unexpectedly" and Em did her fake sad frown face and was just like "awww so sorry" and then immediately went on to talk about the mascara she was using.

She treats youtube like a chore and it's so off-putting for a viewer to feel like she doesn't care about it and she loves to repeat how it's just a hobby for her. A scrapbook of her life as she likes to put it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t miss the mega close up no makeup selfies in her videos and IG one bit. All veiny eyed and warty.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t appreciate her subscribers. Expects everyone to fawn over her. Ignores and never answers any comments. Cries when someone says anything bad and makes a black and white reel or a 20 min video of it. A big baby, spoilt brat, while at the same time acting like a pensioner.
So right. Not warm at all. Time for her to pack it in.

So right. Not warm at all. Time for her to pack it in.
Yes she should, but what's the betting she'll show her birthday?
I haven't watched since her pity party vlog, if folks aren't arse licking her, she doesn't want to know!
She is one spoilt selfish mare!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Apparently she’s a big fan of poetry now 😂
She’s desperate to appear educated and cultured.

Callie Thorpe recommended it …if Callie Thorpe said she ate tit, all the plus size huns would be like “I’ve always been a huge fan of eating tit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently she’s a big fan of poetry now 😂
She’s desperate to appear educated and cultured.

Callie Thorpe recommended it …if Callie Thorpe said she ate tit, all the plus size huns would be like “I’ve always been a huge fan of eating tit😂
Cannot stand Callie Thorpe.

Reactions: 5
So how many days did Em actually do the 10k steps challenge? One day? Two? Why does she keep committing to things she must know deep down she won't do? I bet that's why she's not uploading for a while. Doesn't want to admit she didn't bother her arse.

So how many days did Em actually do the 10k steps challenge? One day? Two? Why does she keep committing to things she must know deep down she won't do? I bet that's why she's not uploading for a while. Doesn't want to admit she didn't bother her arse.
It’s a shame really, because with a dog like hers and Chris being away, she should easily get to that no problem

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.