Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that leggings need to be made from good quality material also, not the shiny thin fabric.
Seriously though, Emma says that she has a skin condition at the top of her thighs. I wonder if wearing leggings throughout the summer months could exacerbate this?

Reactions: 6
The more she talks about how much she loves her body and won’t apologise for it and how she has no problem “aging” the more I think/know she hates her body, feels completely insecure and would like to turn back time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love to know if her work colleagues have seen her lingerie posts, I would be very interested to hear the banter about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She already mentioned that in the hot weather, she gets really bad swelling.....because she's sitting too much ....I don't think I've ever known anyone with this under 40 (apart from heavily pregnant women)......She's heading for type 2 diabetes. If she doesn't change her eating habits now.....diabetes WILL....low carb, minimum sugar.....and low in fat. All this body positive stuff is fine if you can cope with the ailments that go along with it.

Reactions: 10
Yet another Poundland adventure and surprise surprise, more sweets, chocolates and biscuits for Chris snacking in the van, her snacking at her desk and stocking up with the Turkish delight. And this from the woman who was crying and saying she wants to lose weight a few weeks' back. Words fail me. And as for always going on and on about how she's a size 20 - no way. I also watch Candy who she has now fallen out with, and Candy is so honest about her size 22/24 and she looks lovely and if you put her and Emma side by side we'd see her real size and not this 20 nonsense.

OMG the dog show, that puffa gilet thing looks like a large sleeping bag draped across her back, the silly cow! I love a little dog show as much as the next man, but Im willing to bet Em "Barbara Woodhouse" Millard was the only one who got someone to film her, scour the video for semi flattering angles, add music and upload it to social media.
Where did she post the dog show? Been away for a few days and missed that one

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think she is a secretary or receptionist or junior clerk. She has no formal education. No trade certificats or diplomas.
Ouch! That's a pretty mean comment (especially from someone who makes a spelling mistake in their post), good secretaries (as they used to be called in 1980) will have a good education and diplomas. Who knows what qualifications receptionists and junior clerks have, or why they've taken that role? I have no idea where Emma fits in the hierarchy, but it irritates the pants off me when people diss administration staff.

Id like to see your diplomas compared to Em's (stolen from Demi Donnelly thread but thought it was appropriate here)

:D

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she’s a sales administrator for an electronics company. She’s mentioned recently that she’s involved in logistics too.

I’d love to know what Kim does.
I really like Kim but she likes to make herself sound so important …buried in spreadsheets, Zoom after Zoom and talks about the people that work “for” her quite a lot.
She sounds like a good manager, she’s very generous but it pisses me off that she documents every advent calendar, Easter egg and donut that she buys for her team 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I honestly don't think she does that much in her role and is content with it. I think it's a pretty laid back job.
Her other Insta friends are always moaning about their work load but Em just seems to toddle through her days without a care in the world

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't think she does that much in her role and is content with it. I think it's a pretty laid back job.
Her other Insta friends are always moaning about their work load but Em just seems to toddle through her days without a care in the world
I think you’re right. It’s not a stressy job and at least she does works and doesn’t sit on her arse on benefits.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s a sales administrator for an electronics company. She’s mentioned recently that she’s involved in logistics too.

I’d love to know what Kim does.
I really like Kim but she likes to make herself sound so important …buried in spreadsheets, Zoom after Zoom and talks about the people that work “for” her quite a lot.
She sounds like a good manager, she’s very generous but it pisses me off that she documents every advent calendar, Easter egg and donut that she buys for her team 🙄
Who is Kim? Im guessing she used to be friends with Em? And who is Kyla?

Reactions: 1
Completely agree! I think it’s an easy number and that’s why she’s stayed there so long.
I always get the impression she’s one of those people that has shut down and left the building by 5pm, you know the type 😂

Who is Kim? Im guessing she used to be friends with Em? And who is Kyla?
It’s her friend CallmeKim
She used to have a YT channel, she did a video about being plus size at Disney and it was really popular then for some reason she gave up YT 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Completely agree! I think it’s an easy number and that’s why she’s stayed there so long.
I always get the impression she’s one of those people that has shut down and left the building by 5pm, you know the type 😂

She used to have a YT channel, she did a video about being plus size at Disney and it was really popular then for some reason she gave up YT 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thanks!

Kim is HR manager with a large team below her. She gave up a lot of social media because her husband was very poorly and nearly died of sepsis.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ouch! That's a pretty mean comment (especially from someone who makes a spelling mistake in their post), good secretaries (as they used to be called in 1980) will have a good education and diplomas. Who knows what qualifications receptionists and junior clerks have, or why they've taken that role? I have no idea where Emma fits in the hierarchy, but it irritates the pants off me when people diss administration staff.

Id like to see your diplomas compared to Em's (stolen from Demi Donnelly thread but thought it was appropriate here)

:D
I am "just" an admin. I have an honours degree and accounting qualifications bit do this job as I have other commitments meaning I don't have to have professional responsibilities and can manage my work/life balance better.

Also, it's us lowly admins that make sure things are done and are running smoothly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am "just" an admin. I have an honours degree and accounting qualifications bit do this job as I have other commitments meaning I don't have to have professional responsibilities and can manage my work/life balance better.

Also, it's us lowly admins that make sure things are done and are running smoothly.
Agree!

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but, us nurses would have been lost if it wasn't for our ward clerks/admin/medical secretaries etc

MODERATOR EDIT.

All valid points have been made, move on to avoid derailing,
Thanks all. 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7

I agree, admins, office managers, PA's etc roles are extremely varied and fast paced and you have to be able to adapt easily. That's why I don't think Em is in a role like that :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.