Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I honestly cannot fathom out why anyone would want to mime to something like these on tik tok, let alone try hard Em. Why don't she take her dog for a walk instead of making herself look even more of a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Such a boring vlog. No one needs to see duty free, the gate for your plane, the bus off the plane to the terminal, etc I think most of us have done that. And then the cathedral (sorry I don't know it is and didn't learn much from her), the stained glass windows (I can see those at my local cathedral), plus close ups of their food, which isn't even traditional Spanish food so why would that interest me? Plus that stupid museum. Why go to Barcelona and spend your time there? I just don't get it. And then the beach on a rainy day, they really couldn't make Barcelona look less appealing.

I may have mentioned before that Chris gets on my tits, he was worse than usual in this vlog. Cocky, wanky, ugly, red faced dad joking *knobhead*.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Beverliara

I wonder what Chris did after driving her all the way to the pumpkin farm. He must have sat in the car for hours while they made badly lip synced TikToks and had lunch together 🙄
I hope he took his portable smoothie maker she got from Temu to while away the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

kittypaws

VIP Member
Fuck me I’ve been so busy at work I’ve been AWOL and didn’t even know we were on a new thread lmao

Allow me to greet you all with this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think carer Kim took her pumpkin picking today. No doubt Kim was also designated photographer whilst a 45 year old woman prances about in a field of veg

• Haha
  • Sick

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Tell me, Kim. What exactly is ‘tiny’ about a 5’6” woman who is a size 26-28? Genuinely curious.

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
IMG_9690.png

’10 years challenge’ doesn’t really work when the 2023 pic is filtered to fuck, ya daft bint.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I had this dream a couple of nights ago that I bumped into Em and her frenemy Mikhila, at my local retail park. They both came towards me shouting that they knew I was a Tattler!!!!!!! I woke up - what a nightmare 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Delia Smith

VIP Member
that second comment. It is so true. Mental health issues shouldn’t be something that idiot influencers can monetise. It is a real struggle, may cost a life . Emma didn’t even do any research, just grabbed the money and is happy with it. Is somebody’s life worth that money Emma?
she should at least say about other ways, leave the contact details to free helpline, website for people looking for help but can’t afford those ridiculous prices she advertising with stupid smile on her face.
This is an excellent point.
Hey Emma, why don’t you donate the funds you received from this disgusting ‘ad’ to a mental health charity or the Samaritans?? Most people can’t afford private therapy, unlike you. Go on, do the right thing for once

• Heart
Reactions: 19