Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is an immature overgrown toddler.
Get a life luv and quit the TikToks and reels which make you look like a 🍆
Wearing the jumper that would fit her, Chris and her mum combined and pulled off the shoulder for a sexy look.
Off the shoulder…clearly been taking style tips tips off frenemy ‘step mom’ Mik 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly cannot fathom out why anyone would want to mime to something like these on tik tok, let alone try hard Em. Why don't she take her dog for a walk instead of making herself look even more of a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Amazes me how much time she spends on this shite.
I know! Sitting practicing multiple times no doubt, multiple takes, gazing off into the top left corner every time.

Do something productive, learn to use your sewing machine from the right way round, go the gym, water your herb garden…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she'll slog bonfire night. Mummy and Chris might have took her to a firework display like all the other kids. Maybe they let her twirl around the garden with a sparkler. I wonder if she dressed like Guy Fawkes? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's really distasteful that she is getting paid to flog better help! I've heard they use life coaches who claim to be therapists. Quite dangerous really.

Reactions: 8
It's really distasteful that she is getting paid to flog better help! I've heard they use life coaches who claim to be therapists. Quite dangerous really.
Her frenemy Mik said on one of her latest vlogs that she wouldn’t recommend products/services if the company was questionable……I thought it was a dig at Em for working with Temu and Better Help

• Haha
  • Wow
I think she’s had another tantrum because of the YouTube comments re. Better Health.
Cue another ‘I’m ok, I’m ok’ video coming soon.
---
Her frenemy Mik said on one of her latest vlogs that she wouldn’t recommend products/services if the company was questionable……I thought it was a dig at Em for working with Temu and Better Help
It just goes to show the greedy, grabby cow will take money from absolutely anybody, with zero research into the company’s integrity. A quick google/trustpilot glance would show how questionable Better Help is. She’s too thick and greedy to even consider doing that. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 16
Oh deary me!
I've just searched for BetterHelp online, a lot of controversy there. Seems like Emma didn't do her research before recommending their services to her viewers. Does she not feel any concern for the well-being of her followers?

Reactions: 12
Oh deary me!
I've just searched for BetterHelp online, a lot of controversy there. Seems like Emma didn't do her research before recommending their services to her viewers. Does she not feel any concern for the well-being of her followers?
No. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shien, Temu , BetterHelp…what next…Chris Inghams get rich quick scheme ‘the Matrix’ 🙄 Effluencers will flog anything for a few quid, ethical or not.

Reactions: 10
Shien, Temu , BetterHelp…what next…Chris Inghams get rich quick scheme ‘the Matrix’ 🙄 Effluencers will flog anything for a few quid, ethical or not.
Maybe she'll start a collaboration promoting the Captain Sir Tom Moore spa next.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In all fairness to Em, she put a lot more effort into promoting BH than Becky Reynolds who just read. Out. The mark...eting. spiel, with no passion or. Compassion. Lit...erally just read...words...on the screen...badly.

• Haha
If the comments were turned on I'd have asked her why she's purchased another biscuit barrel, did the ugly dog one 'break' maybe :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's with the Hyacinth Bucket singing at the beginning of today's vlog???????
---
........she's 'Italian' and can't pronounce 'panettone'....... 😂 ...pan e tone according to Em.......it's pan ett oni

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
What's Nuuuuu today.... how many times has she mentioned Sweeties and it's only 5 minutes in.... hi Em 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
---
In all fairness to Em, she put a lot more effort into promoting BH than Becky Reynolds who just read. Out. The mark...eting. spiel, with no passion or. Compassion. Lit...erally just read...words...on the screen...badly.
Don't forget the heavy breeving too
---
Got to the end.... funky and cool are her new adjectives.
You can literally read her mind as she's definitely thinking of her next crafting colab with Cricut... boxes, gift bags and signs are my predictions all with christmassy slogans she's seen at the shops 🙄🙄
She's going all traditional this year... no sustainability for our Em considering she bought a tree and all new pastel pink decorations a year or two back.
She needs her own landfill for all the random crap she bought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Love how the shopping trip starts with Emma declaring that she is not into Nutcracker stuff, then Chris pipes up and contradicts her. It's priceless 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.