Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not even 5 mins into the Barcelona vlog and Chris is getting on my tits. They either need to make it a joint vlog or he needs to STFU. He's worse than someone's toddler constantly interrupting and making smart arse replies, so that Em has to turn the camera round and show him. He's awful.
He’s a proper bleeping know it all, isn’t he? I thought Em looked irritated by him in the hotel room when he kept interrupting her.

She clearly just shows up and does zero research when they go away. She hasn’t a clue what they were doing or where they were going.
Also, she doesn’t know what a facade is 😂

Reactions: 13
Such a boring vlog. No one needs to see duty free, the gate for your plane, the bus off the plane to the terminal, etc I think most of us have done that. And then the cathedral (sorry I don't know it is and didn't learn much from her), the stained glass windows (I can see those at my local cathedral), plus close ups of their food, which isn't even traditional Spanish food so why would that interest me? Plus that stupid museum. Why go to Barcelona and spend your time there? I just don't get it. And then the beach on a rainy day, they really couldn't make Barcelona look less appealing.

I may have mentioned before that Chris gets on my tits, he was worse than usual in this vlog. Cocky, wanky, ugly, red faced dad joking *knobhead*.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cocky, wanky, ugly, red faced dad joking *knobhead*.
Don’t hold back! 🤣🤣

They did so little and wasted time at those crappy museums. When they go on holiday, they either visit a tacky museum or see animals in some form of captivity!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was dying for her to try that chute in Sephora, that would of been a laugh and a half, major incident called when she got stuck halfway down it.

They’d of been as well going to bleeping Birmingham or something (no shade, I love Brum personally) for the weekend, the boring pointless tit they do. Literally could do it in any city.

Wonder if it will be rinse and repeat Nuuu York this Christmas. They make everywhere they go look so shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was their size, I would have seriously thought twice about sitting on those swings! I'm sure they wouldn't have been reinforced strongly enough to hold those 2 porkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm wondering at this point, if they're feeding their faces to get bariatric surgery on the NHS....... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That leather jacket she wears on some of her videos (most recently her OOTD yesterday)…..I’d love to see her attempt to do it up 💀

far too bleeping small for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Home Bargains vlog ........or as we call it 'say what you see'....... :rolleyes:

She's bought a balloon wreath for her 'Italian Christmas'.................has she ever visited Italy?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Home Bargains vlog ........or as we call it 'say what you see'....... :rolleyes:

She's bought a balloon wreath for her 'Italian Christmas'.................has she ever visited Italy?
Buzzing for the festive eggy Lasagna feast.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That leather jacket she wears on some of her videos (most recently her OOTD yesterday)…..I’d love to see her attempt to do it up 💀

far too bleeping small for her 😂
There’s no way she’s wearing that jacket to work this week. It’s cold, wet and miserable. I bet she changes into warm comfy clothes after filming.

Reactions: 11
There’s no way she’s wearing that jacket to work this week. It’s cold, wet and miserable. I bet she changes into warm comfy clothes after filming.
With her hot “flashes” I bet she changes into breathable cotton t-shirt instead of that plastic poliester tat after filming

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_9548.png

‘Let the scarf do the talking’… Let the scarf do the gunt-covering, more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2530733
‘Let the scarf do the talking’… Let the scarf do the gunt-covering, more like.
This made me laugh more then it should 🤣 thanks for cheering me up on this grey day 🤣

it really bugs me that on her dresses the stitching that is meant to be under the boobs is sitting halfway up the boobs. Gives no shape and clearly too small!

desperate to cover the gunt with shapeless smocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.