Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cheapo bright pink Collection lipliners are for the bin, so bad. Too tight to use the Tilbury ones day-to-day, they have to last until Mumsy or The Incredible Bulk buy her another for birthday or Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those cheapo bright pink Collection lipliners are for the bin, so bad. Too tight to use the Tilbury ones day-to-day, they have to last until Mumsy or The Incredible Bulk buy her another for birthday or Christmas.
The Incredible Bulk 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon she might address the choir, the gym, the holistic course, blame it all on perimenopause so had to give them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’ll answer the usual shite questions about how she met Chris and vaguely answer what she does for a living 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I think they met loitering around the toilets at the nightclub they were both working at. She virtually wets herself telling the story, when it’s not remotely interesting. Can just imagine Big Chris on the door and Emma in the cloak room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Questions for Em from me:
Does Charlie ever have a run off the lead?
Do your colleagues suddenly stop talking when you walk back into the office?
Do you ever look in the mirror and see what we see?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I think they met loitering around the toilets at the nightclub they were both working at. She virtually wets herself telling the story, when it’s not remotely interesting. Can just imagine Big Chris on the door and Emma in the cloak room 😂
Were they the bouncers?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the comment about the choir singing has got 17 likes. wonder if she'll actually address it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.