Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I know she's never been. She said that she can understand some Italian because she grew up hearing her father's family speaking it, but she can't speak it. It must be such a wonderful thing to grow up bilingual, but all she seems to embrace about being half Italian is adding hard boiled eggs to lasagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She goes to Paris and tries to look like a stylish Parisian woman (fails) goes to Barcelona and tries to look like a Spanish Senorita (fails) you'd think she'd visit Italy where she wouldn't have to try to look like Sophia Loren as it comes so naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She planned to go to Venice a few years ago with Kim and their friend Charl (I think she’s called gingergirlsays or something along those lines) but that never happened. Maybe it was cancelled because of Covid. I know they defo planned it though.

Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t really fit in in Paris , Barcelona or Rome would she ?? Mediterranean women are generally beautiful and stylish. And petite.

America on the other hand …. Perfect for those two obese slugs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="LellsBells, post: 17286949, member: 10892"

Has anyone else seen her latest TT? “It’s an honour to be with me” 🤣
It’s like a video that someone would make when a loved one dies. I can’t believe she took the time to find these clips of herself to show to her TT audience of approx 10 people 🙈
It is very odd, a touching tribute to herself. It reminds me of those TV adverts for funeral plans. 🖤🕊🕯
[/QUOTE]
Did she mention 'I am an autumn'? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was expecting a pumpkin patch slog this week of Em and Kim wheeling each other around in wheelbarrows and making ‘funny’ 💩 toks 🤦‍♀️ Guess there was no Hello Fresh ad etc in the offing this week.

• Haha
No flog this week. Nothings been grifted and I bet she's crying at these comments. They've the most likes. 🙋‍♀️🤣
that second comment. It is so true. Mental health issues shouldn’t be something that idiot influencers can monetise. It is a real struggle, may cost a life . Emma didn’t even do any research, just grabbed the money and is happy with it. Is somebody’s life worth that money Emma?
she should at least say about other ways, leave the contact details to free helpline, website for people looking for help but can’t afford those ridiculous prices she advertising with stupid smile on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
that second comment. It is so true. Mental health issues shouldn’t be something that idiot influencers can monetise. It is a real struggle, may cost a life . Emma didn’t even do any research, just grabbed the money and is happy with it. Is somebody’s life worth that money Emma?
she should at least say about other ways, leave the contact details to free helpline, website for people looking for help but can’t afford those ridiculous prices she advertising with stupid smile on her face.
Emma has been using her channel as a free kind of therapy for years. She just wants compliments and adoration to feed her ego. Every time she is given constructive criticism, or a receives a valid comment or question that she doesn't like she just claims to be trolled. I have never seen any really mean comments. If she is referring to this site, then she does not have to read here. She is trying to grow her channel, so she must expect a range of comments and responses from her audience.

Reactions: 15
This is an excellent point.
Hey Emma, why don’t you donate the funds you received from this disgusting ‘ad’ to a mental health charity or the Samaritans?? Most people can’t afford private therapy, unlike you. Go on, do the right thing for once

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is an excellent point.
Hey Emma, why don’t you donate the funds you received from this disgusting ‘ad’ to a mental health charity or the Samaritans?? Most people can’t afford private therapy, unlike you. Go on, do the right thing for once
You might as well talk to a brick wall... 😏😏

Attachments

• Haha
🤳 "It's Emma here, is that my therapist? I'm calling because I didn't get enough ❤s on my OOTD" 😭 😭
"Do you think it is because I am an Autumn" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just reading an article about hormonal imbalances from excess adipose tissue (belly fat). I think that's what Em has. Nothing to do with perimenopause

Reactions: 12
I've been thinking about Emma and the possible reason that she has never visited Italy.
Maybe her grandfather was detained as a prisoner of war over here during WW2. Many of those prisoners decided not to return to Italy but to stay here after the war ended. They made happy and successful lives here with their families. I don't know why that would stop Emma from visiting Italy though.
She’s the least Italian person I know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.