Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread name. I'll miss the last one though, that was a cracker.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brilliant thread name. I'll miss the last one though, that was a cracker.
Sometimes I’ll be going about my day and the last thread title pops into my head, and I have a wee chuckle to myself.

Absolute top-tier tattling from - if I remember correctly - the legend that is @kittypaws 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mum took her baby Em to the Range. As you could expect, she got excited about made in China christmas tat and a chocolate bar.
Nothing noo if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of breath walking round the Range pointing at everything with her fat, wonky fingers. Everything’s nice or different. Points out a gingham bauble, that isn’t gingham. Hot chocolate station gets a mention. She adds a Y to a lot of words to describe things - rustic-y, Halloween-y, pumpkin-y, food-y. She comes across as such a simpleton at all times.

Hair looks shocking in the part filmed at home, the usual crispy and dry, but the colour though 💀💀💀

• Haha
Mum took her baby Em to the Range. As you could expect, she got excited about made in China christmas tat and a chocolate bar.
Nothing noo if you ask me.
I hope that Mum treated herself to something alcoholic for later. It can be so very tiring keeping toddlers entertained.
I'm disappointed that there was nothing noo to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm expecting another Cricut video coming in the near future ........she showed off the box frame and I just predict we'll see
1695807367062.png

Reactions: 8
Perhaps she could 'bee kind' forgiving and graceful🐝🐝 enough to cricut a new baby card ready to send to Candy and husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Healthy eating is going so well that's she's gonna scoff Chris's chocolate that's for his stocking. Honestly you can be blind as a bat you don't need to watch her, she describes everything. Turned off comments aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh! I can't bring myself to watch her huffing and puffing round the range! Wetting her knickers over a load of tacky crap that will most likely end up in a landfills!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve only just seen a few of her vlogs. She comes over as quite childish for her age. And does her mum live with her? She’s tied to the apron strings that’s for sure. Both her and husband massively overweight. Chris looks like he has high blood pressure, his face is always dark red.

I’ve only just seen a few of her vlogs. She comes over as quite childish for her age. And does her mum live with her? She’s tied to the apron strings that’s for sure. Both her and husband massively overweight. Chris looks like he has high blood pressure, his face is always dark red.
Yes the mum lives with them, think they own the house between the 3 of them. She's deleted a lot of her old vlogs, so not much history out there for people who are new to her.

Reactions: 5
She asked her mum where would you put the big candy sweet thing? Maybe it's for a big tree🙄 She's as bright as a dark night is this one. Hot chocolate station 🤢🙄 must be low calorie options. Can't be undoing all that hard work in the gym.

• Haha
I feel another Cricut ‘tutorial’ coming on…labelling water bottles…🤦‍♀️ Hardly going to inspire anyone to rush out and drop several hundred quid on a machine.

• Haha
Out of breath walking round the Range pointing at everything with her fat, wonky fingers. Everything’s nice or different. Points out a gingham bauble, that isn’t gingham. Hot chocolate station gets a mention. She adds a Y to a lot of words to describe things - rustic-y, Halloween-y, pumpkin-y, food-y. She comes across as such a simpleton at all times.

Hair looks shocking in the part filmed at home, the usual crispy and dry, but the colour though 💀💀💀
Thought the same about the hair but Em told me herself... wow am I feeling privileged that she answered my comment on YT.... that the grifted hairdryer has really made a difference 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ lying cow... trying to justify that piece of tin and the £££ it cost and it pisses me off that maybe someone has believed her lies and actually bought one whilst we all know her penny pinching ways.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thought the same about the hair but Em told me herself... wow am I feeling privileged that she answered my comment on YT.... that the grifted hairdryer has really made a difference 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ lying cow... trying to justify that piece of tin and the £££ it cost and it pisses me off that maybe someone has believed her lies and actually bought one whilst we all know her penny pinching ways.
There's a vlogger on Youtube that bought the same hair dryer over a year ago to review. She is so detailed about the functions. She also timed how long it took to dry her hair and how her hair felt afterwards. She explained that the company said it was more economical than other hair dryers but, it took double the time to get her hair dry - so, she was querying the company's claims. She also showed all the attachments.....then she said she would only use that dryer to give an update of her hair's condition......That's how to review a product Em

I'd be surprisedi if the big grifter ever uses the hairdryer again. Although we'll be more in the loop than that hoover as she does like to show hairself drying her hair wrapped in a towel all sexy like. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.