Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Be kind Em - donate your next Car boot sale earnings to a women’s refuge.
Donate your ‘better help’ ad commissions to Andy’s Man Club or similar anti-loneliness charities

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Em we know you are on Tattle so please WTF does ‘I am an autumn’ mean? Please doll? Help us oot!

• Haha
  • Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
When you start your slog ĝoing on about how your tea cake has to be hot but ÿour toast has to be cold to put on butter, it's seriously time to jack it all in.

• Haha
Be kind. Take Charlie to a dog field for a nice run off the lead. Let Mum have undivided access to the bathroom. Let mum have the crofice for her own space. A dressing room and a study is a bit greedy.

• Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
What’s this new fixation with thinking she’s a size 20? Hun I’ve been watching you for years, and you ain’t been a size 20 since about 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

zebby

VIP Member
"I've wanted...Chris has wanted"..........................but not wanted enough to put their hands in their pockets and buy at £4 salad spinner/blender/watch display box etc.

Em, we know you read here, seriously, pushing Temu is only slightly less gross than cheering for your mum who bartered in a CHARITY SHOP. Yes, we remember that. BARTERED IN A CHARITY SHOP.

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Funny she was "falling out of love with youtube" a few weeks ago. Amazing what a bit of grifting can do to put a smile back on that huge smug noggin. Her aim is to get all 15 colours of a jumper. Grift on Em, you'll do it. The headband makes the outfit better according to toddler Emma. 🤢🤪
Screenshot_20231018_081022_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231018_080934_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
IMG_9494.png

Maybe book more than a 48 hour trip then, and spend less of it troughing the food markets, you pair of gluttonous tightarses.

Who’s excited for the room tour? ‘Here’s the door, here’s the bed, here’s the window’.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Home Bargains vlog ........or as we call it 'say what you see'....... :rolleyes:

She's bought a balloon wreath for her 'Italian Christmas'.................has she ever visited Italy?

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Be kind Em - donate your gifted theatre tickets this December to a family who can’t afford that kind of treat this Christmas. Go on, be kind.

• Heart

leigh225

Hi Em, where’s your fringe gone?
why do you only answer the questions about holidays and peri menopause and how are you, omg emma grow up 🥱🥱. Every female goes through it. Stop flogging something you don’t even use just to make some money for your holidays

Vixen88

VIP Member
He’s obsessed with buying tacky shite for that silly little bar, it’s embarrassing!
Wouldn’t mind if it was a nice tastefully done but of that “snug”, but it’s a shitty, dark corner of the garage. Behave yourself Onslow, put you beers in the fridge like any normal bloke. He’s an absolute melt, heaving himself round B&M after Emma. Get a grip.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
She's so cringe. Could she love herself anymore. Thing is she doesn't even look like this. Embarrassed for her. Her mum and Chris downstairs while she's piss balling about upstairs.
Chris sitting downstairs with his mother in law watching Emmerdale Farm, while Emma practices these dance routines in her dress up room. Give me strength. 😂

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
The way she was going "I'm ok" "I'm ok" 🤢🤢a narcissist revelling in the attention. These people are strangers Em. They don't care about you. They are talking empty words because they're bored and probably old or infirm. Then banging on about your numerous trips you want to do. These people are probably as dim as you to not realise you can afford these trips because you grift every fucking thing going.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
Amazes me how much time she spends on this shite.
I know! Sitting practicing multiple times no doubt, multiple takes, gazing off into the top left corner every time.

Do something productive, learn to use your sewing machine from the right way round, go the gym, water your herb garden…

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's the handbag in the barrow making me laugh, can't wear it cross body or it would be almost at her chin! She looks like a complete simpleton.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Watching Em is like watching a comedy sketch show. Obese middle aged woman being driven about in her mother's car wearing heart-shaped sunglasses, mispronouncing words and having crimped hair. She's just ridiculous

• Heart
  • Haha