Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we taking bets on how many OOTDs she’ll actually do in October?
She’s never completed a Vlogmas, or any of the other series she’s planned to do, so I can’t see her completing this one
Sorry to quote myself but… 😂😂
---
So she missed out day 28 and failed the challenge she set. Are we surprised?
She was probably having a peri-menopausal day but made a fully recover for her photoshoot today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that beanie hat is the biggest i've ever seen. probs broke the elastic getting that on her noggin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never seen such a large mass of face from the bottom lip to a chin. Absolutely fascinating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell me, Kim. What exactly is ‘tiny’ about a 5’6” woman who is a size 26-28? Genuinely curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kim's done her dirty 🤣🤣
Doesn't look so teeny tiny next to her anymore.
Kim looks so much better dressed! Simple jeans, top and jacket - not multiple crappy items layered up to try and cover her size.
The thing I like about Kim is she’s quite honest about being a plus size lady.

Kim looks so much better dressed! Simple jeans, top and jacket - not multiple crappy items layered up to try and cover her size.
Its quite obvious she'plus size. How that other prat thinks she's not is comical. Free 'pretty' grifted dresses from Tamsy 🤢 and the like, are surely hints bigger than her gut.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree that Kim has a look that is unfussy and uncluttered. Her style suits her from her clothes to her makeup.
I also admire her and her husband for the way they care for, love, and support her brother. It couldn't always have been easy having a sibling with special needs. Kim doesn't make herself out to be a victim of her family circumstances.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.