Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me I’ve been so busy at work I’ve been AWOL and didn’t even know we were on a new thread lmao

Allow me to greet you all with this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Only people I’ve seen walk slightly like that are heavily pregnant woman or guys who’ve hurt their 🍆🍆. Her feet are legit at 9 and 3 o’clock and the width apart is mental. Em why do you walk like that? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only people I’ve seen walk slightly like that are heavily pregnant woman or guys who’ve hurt their 🍆🍆. Her feet are legit at 9 and 3 o’clock and the width apart is mental. Em why do you walk like that? 🤣🤣🤣
Literally!!! I still remember when I first clocked her by the sandwiches and I was just staring in disbelief at the way she was walking cos I have only ever seen heavily pregnant women walk like it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing that scares me the most about that video is the way she swings that bag about. She could cause a load of damage to life and limb in a crowded space. 🤕🚑

• Haha
Another outfit of the day.....another cross body bag almost in her armpit. When there's that much body to cross it's not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is why I ❤ Tattle. It's a group of friends sitting for a coffee and having a laugh 😃 😀
Your comments my friends make me laugh out loud and put a smile on my face ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus!! She looks like she’s fighting for breath just waddling around!
Its odd. I've said it before but I don't get the waddle. I'm a fair bit bigger than Emma and I don't walk like that (got my OH to film me last time it was posted to check 😂). I'm guilty of the side tie trainer but not the waddle.

She's not got disproportionatly large legs massive legs, and she apparently walks to and from the station so must walk

Reactions: 3
duck me I’ve been so busy at work I’ve been AWOL and didn’t even know we were on a new thread lmao

Allow me to greet you all with this

View attachment 2491612
Was this after the gig? Maybe she had massive chub rub and had to walk wide legged???
---
Wow don’t know what to say
bleeping Nora! Firstly, we know Em wrote that on Chris' account. She looks like a mob wife. And she's always so so old fashioned. And just so naff. I'm embarrassed for her. But she's so cocky. I just can't get my head round it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.