Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She's so cringe. Could she love herself anymore. Thing is she doesn't even look like this. Embarrassed for her. Her mum and Chris downstairs while she's piss balling about upstairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Im sorry but if she’s still in a funk over her ex friend who she hasn’t spoken to for 4 years having a baby she needs to get a fucking grip.
Now is not the time to make it all about her and the pity posts demanding attention. Funny how when Candy was getting married Em also managed to make it all about her with the wedding dress try on debacle. She’s an absolute narcissist. Btw i think Candy is a dick too (for other reasons lol).

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
What in Gods name is this? It’s shocking how she can’t even kick properly

Christ on a bike! I’ve got secondhand embarrassment watching that. Imagine taking your kids to the pumpkin patch only to be greeted by two middle aged women (one wearing a Benny from Crossroads bobble hat) twatting about on TikTok 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

LellsBells

VIP Member
I wonder what Chris did after driving her all the way to the pumpkin farm. He must have sat in the car for hours while they made badly lip synced TikToks and had lunch together 🙄

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
IMG_0422.jpeg

How much did you get for the Eufy vacuum at the car boot?

How’s the gym, choir and holistic therapy going?

• Haha
  • Heart

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
WTF why does she do this? I’m cringing so bad 🫣🫣🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

No style rocky

I feel she represents everything that I dislike about influencers. Lack of critical thinking & social awareness, over consumption & consumerism. Over use of filters, lighting and angles AND lastly an extremely thin skin. If she’s ever called out people are told to “be kind” when what the influencers really mean is be nice to me. A big part of kindness is telling people difficult truths. Sorry for essay

• Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Those cheapo bright pink Collection lipliners are for the bin, so bad. Too tight to use the Tilbury ones day-to-day, they have to last until Mumsy or The Incredible Bulk buy her another for birthday or Christmas.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She really is an immature overgrown toddler.
Get a life luv and quit the TikToks and reels which make you look like a 🍆
Wearing the jumper that would fit her, Chris and her mum combined and pulled off the shoulder for a sexy look.
Off the shoulder…clearly been taking style tips tips off frenemy ‘step mom’ Mik 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Mushy

'That's diffrunt' autumnal idea for em: take a glamorous photo of yourself in a graveyard, clutching onto a swede and some raw beetroot whilst wearing a gilet entirely covered with loads of cricut vinyl letterings saying 'halloween' in comic sans font.

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I don’t get it. I’ll allow it for small children, if you’re that way inclined.
But does she ever actually buy any and take them home to cook? Roast pumpkin and hard boiled egg? 🤢
Its a veg. Not a bar of chocolate, it won't interest her and Chris.

• Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Im not even 5 mins into the Barcelona vlog and Chris is getting on my tits. They either need to make it a joint vlog or he needs to STFU. He's worse than someone's toddler constantly interrupting and making smart arse replies, so that Em has to turn the camera round and show him. He's awful.

• Heart

justalittlenosey

that q&a is an absolute joke. ad after ad after ad. and now a therapy service that hasn’t got the best reputation. i’m sure it’s fine to have a therapy session at 7am when you’re getting it all for free which is emma’s life story. she lives in some alternative universe where she flounders off to california and vegas every year and seems so smug when she speaks about it. i think it’s time to let youtube go.

• Heart

missolia

No flog this week. Nothings been grifted and I bet she's crying at these comments. They've the most likes. 🙋‍♀️🤣
that second comment. It is so true. Mental health issues shouldn’t be something that idiot influencers can monetise. It is a real struggle, may cost a life . Emma didn’t even do any research, just grabbed the money and is happy with it. Is somebody’s life worth that money Emma?
she should at least say about other ways, leave the contact details to free helpline, website for people looking for help but can’t afford those ridiculous prices she advertising with stupid smile on her face.

• Heart