Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9690.png

’10 years challenge’ doesn’t really work when the 2023 pic is filtered to duck, ya daft bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Be kind Em - donate your next Car boot sale earnings to a women’s refuge.
Donate your ‘better help’ ad commissions to Andy’s Man Club or similar anti-loneliness charities

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Be kind Em. Fill one of your fancy bags up with toiletries, snacks, gloves, donate to a domestic refuge charity.
Be kind Em. Do the same for a man. Do one for a child also.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Be kind Em - donate your gifted theatre tickets this December to a family who can’t afford that kind of treat this Christmas. Go on, be kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Be kind. Take Charlie to a dog field for a nice run off the lead. Let Mum have undivided access to the bathroom. Let mum have the crofice for her own space. A dressing room and a study is a bit greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I never understood why she didn't offer the guest bedroom to one of the Ukranian refugees. Having Italian immigrant grandparents and father Emma must have had some understanding about trying to settle, thrive, and flourish in a new country.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually howling at the thought of her reading all your ‘be kind’ examples 🤣🤣🤣.

Food for thought eh Emma?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Be kind. Take Charlie to a dog field for a nice run off the lead. Let Mum have undivided access to the bathroom. Let mum have the crofice for her own space. A dressing room and a study is a bit greedy.
she can’t. She struggles massively because she wants her tree 🤨
Ffs Em, put that tree up, nobody cares what you do in your house you muppet.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
IMG_9702.png

Might be just me but - as a wise man once said - ‘Dear lord, what a sad little life, Jane’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
....our new christmas tradition is letting the pythons climb the christmas tree!!!! 😂 .......

#Be Kind Em - volunteer to work in a charity shop and observe that people come in and pay the full price of an item - and don't 'haggle'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Buys the smallest, cheapest item (a bauble) but I bet she asks for the biggest bag !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.