Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see Kim in photos, it looks like she's lost weight initially, but I don't think she has - she just knows how to dress for her size and isn't a try hard like our Em. Is Kim younger than Em?

Reactions: 6
I used to like Kim but I've gone off her. She babies Big Em and it's nauseating.
True, I agree that Kim babies Big Em. I think that Kim is a naturally caring and empathetic person. She may view Big Em in the same protective way that she sees her brother. I certainly don't think that Big Em puts any effort into nurturing the friendship as a peer.

Reactions: 14
Every time I see Kim in photos, it looks like she's lost weight initially, but I don't think she has - she just knows how to dress for her size and isn't a try hard like our Em. Is Kim younger than Em?
I think Kim is still in her 30's - they discussed their ages in the old vlogs that Em deleted

Reactions: 5
Emma loves to play up to the babying from Kim and thrives on the ‘tiny’ friend comments. Kim is over 6 foot tall, many women are going to look short in comparison. I’m 5’2 and used to be treated like a small novelty when I was younger. People resting their elbow on my head. Hated it. Emma is about 5’6 and not far off a similar height to her husband a totally average height. She CLINGS to the tiny comments because absolutely no one ever would usually consider her tiny in anyway. She’s resembling a sumo wrestler more and more by the month, which isn’t going to change when she’s filling her face with a plate full of crackers, cheese and meat after her dinner.

• Haha
It makes me laugh when Chris comments about her being short too, she’s not much shorter than he is!!

• Heart
She's 5'6? That's like a totally average height! Why is she convinced she's so tiny and petite?. I've always been baffled by this! I've always thought she looks taller than the average woman. Also, really dislike that long sleeveless puffa thing she wears.

Reactions: 10
I'm 5 ft 6. I never get called short arse or people patting me on my head. Now my daughter who is 5ft 2 and 7 half stone does. 🤣 Em just loves the attention. Very odd woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I’m 5ft 2 and people rarely comment on how short I am. I think that’s fairly average for a woman these days

Reactions: 7
She’s never once mentioned of having to take up trousers or maxi or midi dresses, for someone who goes through a shed load of clothes. At 5’2 I can only buy trousers in the petite section and have had to take up almost every midi dress I’ve bought, and a large amount just do not suit my height at all.

Reactions: 11
Fellow 5ft 2'er here, and I have to buy short arse length clothes. The only ones who mention it are my husband and son, but that's kind of a family joke, cos they are lanky bastards :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just a big baby really! But in her head, she's diddy, tiny little Em! Who needs carer Kim, Chris and her mum to fawn over her.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what Chris did after driving her all the way to the pumpkin farm. He must have sat in the car for hours while they made badly lip synced TikToks and had lunch together 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what Chris did after driving her all the way to the pumpkin farm. He must have sat in the car for hours while they made badly lip synced TikToks and had lunch together 🙄
I hope he took his portable smoothie maker she got from Temu to while away the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What size does she claim to be again? 18, 20? Laura Adlington looks around the same size and she's always honest about being a 26 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but our Em's teeny tiny
Ughh that crinkle cut hair!
There’s something about being confident and accepting of your size. It’s irrelevant of their size but Laura looks lovely, Emma always hiding behind a bag or scarf, or arms clamped at sides, leg cocked out to convince people of a thigh gap, Chris up a step ladder taking the picture, she looks terrible, just uncomfortable and awkward. You have to wonder if a few Tamsy frocks are worth doing that to yourself, imagine being that greedy and addicted to free junk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.