Its Em #12 Zuvi hairdryer kindly grifted, facial warts miraculously shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is the outfits of the day. Cocking your leg and job done. Surprised she's got to day 27. Is this the longest she's ever stuck at anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had this dream a couple of nights ago that I bumped into Em and her frenemy Mikhila, at my local retail park. They both came towards me shouting that they knew I was a Tattler!!!!!!! I woke up - what a nightmare 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had this dream a couple of nights ago that I bumped into Em and her frenemy Mikhila, at my local retail park. They both came towards me shouting that they knew I was a Tattler!!!!!!! I woke up - what a nightmare 😱😱
I lorve this…what would you have said to them?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Khilas all gob. She'd probably say sweet FA. Em would hide behind her, well 'hide' is the wrong word. She'd just cry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I apologise to anyone else who uses this word but every time she said the word “sweeties” at the end of that haul I wanted to rip my ears off.
It gives me the bleeping ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That green tunic top from pro plus or whatever it’s called looks like a tabard. It’s so shapeless. Dinner lady Em.

• Haha
One of those likes is mine 🙋‍♀️🤣🤣
One is mine too!
Don't know why she does the q and a, she won't answer questions like that, it's just a cop out vlog cos she can't be bothered to film anything but needs her channel to tick over so she can grab the freebies, like she really needs it, shame on you em when you read here.

Reactions: 9
I think carer Kim took her pumpkin picking today. No doubt Kim was also designated photographer whilst a 45 year old woman prances about in a field of veg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
No video or OOTD today, I wonder if there’s something wrong!
Probably couldn’t be arsed without Hello Fresh or Cricut funding it.

Or she’s flat out between gym classes, prepping for her next holistic module and choir practice for the big upcoming Christmas concert. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.