Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
since when was itgalz built by both of them? Itgalz was built off of Lindsay's personality, Jenny's bitchiness is so unrelatable. Yous are mad feeling sorry for poor privileged Jenny. She is clearly in the dog house over something she did - the sisters unfollowed and lindsay has full itgalz access!!
'Jenny's bitchiness is so unrelatable'

Yeah I think all of us tattlers can agree with that while we shine our halos 🤣🤣🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
The shit people are talking about Jenny 🤯 they were both rolling in it from X Galz, sponsorship and merch. It didn't just change Lindsay's life cuz she's a mother. That kind of money would change anyone's life. Something massive must have happened in order for Jenny to walk away. Especially saving for a house and a wedding. I'm sure Evan makes good money but his work would have been affected by Covid. I very much doubt they can survive on one income long term. At the moment we are getting a one sided view of things from Lindsay and she is blatantly trying to win people over (and it seems to be working on a lot of people).
Go easy on Jenny. She brought balance to X Galz. She must be going through some shit right now. Just lost her job and her best friend. And no I'm not Jenny 😅

Reactions: 58

Shmevlin

I feel so sad for Jenny! I don’t think it’s a case of her not caring enough to make a statement / being immature, I think that her mental health is probably suffering as a result of this. I remember after Christmas last year she got quite down on herself and was posting very cryptically on insta, and she def suffered from reading Tattle, got braces when people talked about her teeth etc. I dunno I just feel really bad for her and hope she’s ok, she seems like such a hard worker that it would take a lot to give it all up. I’d say she had to put her mental health first

• Sad
Reactions: 52

CherryMotel

since when was itgalz built by both of them? Itgalz was built off of Lindsay's personality, Jenny's bitchiness is so unrelatable. Yous are mad feeling sorry for poor privileged Jenny. She is clearly in the dog house over something she did - the sisters unfollowed and lindsay has full itgalz access!!
I find it interesting you're referring to Jenny as "Poor privileged Jenny" and making it out Like Lindsay is some underprivileged ma hero who grew up in a council estate? Weird angle there. Lindsay clearly has a large, very supportive family, had a comfortable upbringing, went to college and has had the "privilege" of never really having to work so she can spend plenty of time with her kids. Why exactly is Jenny the "privileged" one? They made different life choices (Jenny also went to college, has worked more, travelled) but are on an equal playing field in terms of privilege.

Reactions: 52

Ultracool

I think Adam O'Reilly sitting down to do a formal interview would be a fantastic way to kick of the new podcast era with Jenny if that's the plan. Now that I'd pay good money for, the church basket wouldn't be long filling up (if ya know, ya know)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

CherryMotel

sadly I think Lindsey is that naive! Like look at her past actions, common sense and acting rationally are hardly what she’s known for! Her actions such as the sudden meet up/zoom and constant posting comments that give some detail but really nothing concrete as to what actually happened scream desperation and trying to get people on her side as quick as possible. For all we know Jenny may have had a very valid reason such as health/mental health to take a break/hiatus but all we’re hearing from Lindsey so of course people will blame Jenny
There is defo some jumping the gun going on. If this was a formal well thought out decision then Jenny would have taken the 'Co-host of itgalz podcast' out of her bio, and they also would have changed the bio of the actual it Galz instagram - which still says 'by mermaidajade and pvssykat'
Lindsay seems to be full steam ahead on 'I'll do the live shows myself, I still care about everyone, I'm continuing on the pod' but the fact of the matter is ItGalz IS Lindsay AND Jenny. What is the appeal of ItGalz? Lindsay and Jenny pride themselves on being cool alt indie girls who are outspoken about sex and sharing their funny life stories. Lindsay naturally has wider appeal and a larger following as she's also an "alt" ma with 2 kids so that opens up a much larger audience for her - her whole start was snapchats about being a ma and making 'ma's who drink', but ItGalz isn't a podcast about being a ma. It was about the two of them.

If people are of the opinion that Lindsay was the more entertaining personality then that's fair - she is the louder and naturally more courageous and outrageous one compared to Jenny. (Scorpios can also be misunderstood but they're not all bad) However Jenny is the brains, she clearly researches the topics, knows all the technical setup, used to work with bloggers in her beauty PR job so knows how to get them on certain lists and what they should be charging, keeps the deadlines, had Evan with his industry contacts and to shoot their amazing photos for them, can still be funny AND shares the exact same stories as Lindsay - she's just not AS outrageous. Anyone who thinks this is a clear path of Lindsay stepping in to suddenly take over all of that is sorely mistaken, Lindsay herself. If she wants to go it alone she should just start fresh with a new pod. Itgalz was Lindsay and Jenny.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Wonder would Lindsay be down to get Clarabell or her sisters or her friend etain on the pod instead of Jenny??? Obvs very early days to even consider a new co host but a rebrand and a new voice might be interesting?? Can’t see Pete staying a permanent fixture 🤔
She should go full frenemies vibe and team up with Rosemary Mac Cabe..(jk) but it would be fun if she had as guests all the people she’s gotten into drama with (her ‘enemies’) and the season 1 finale could be with Jenny…sorry, all this drama has my mind running wild.

side note: I still can’t get over the irony that the last itgalz ep was on friendship red flags lol. What a way to end things!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lalalaxxx

I don't get it, wonder why Jenny is radio silence? Why is she letting Lindsay take half of her business?!
I feel like whatever happened,Jenny knows she’s in the right that’s why she is silence. Lindsay is doing major damage control right now to drum up support from x galz to make sure when Jenny finally speaks that’s she’ll have a little army. I would also not be surprised if jenny is so quiet due legal reasons. I think this is about money tbh.

Reactions: 38

Smg12

Chatty Member
Jenny pretending she isn’t bothered planning her wedding on her Instagram stories, then outed herself during that live as she had a ‘wedding’ folder on her laptop.

which is totally normal-but don’t pretend you are too cool to be arsed planning your own wedding when you clearly are.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Smg12

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Jenny that she is feeling shit but she totally missed the mark in her response to be people saying they want the old it galz back. She was so angry and aggressive while Lindsay said she understood. We don’t need her ‘going down an alley giving blowjobs’ but they have lost a level of authenticity when they are rimming influencers and refusing to discuss any personal information.
In the last thread someone compared it to the way KUWTK went which is soooo true, when it loses the raw personal element it’s just another churned out podcast

I feel like Jenny has reached a point where she actually resents her audience tbh.

Reactions: 33

sarahrogers

I feel so sad for Jenny! I don’t think it’s a case of her not caring enough to make a statement / being immature, I think that her mental health is probably suffering as a result of this. I remember after Christmas last year she got quite down on herself and was posting very cryptically on insta, and she def suffered from reading Tattle, got braces when people talked about her teeth etc. I dunno I just feel really bad for her and hope she’s ok, she seems like such a hard worker that it would take a lot to give it all up. I’d say she had to put her mental health first
Same here, she hasn't actually done mean things as far as we know, the comments here are mainly just subjective opinions on her. If she's reading this, Jenny please just remember this is a literal forum where a lot of haters come, look at how many subscribers you had in comparison!

• Heart

CherryMotel

Lindsays insta is back and her and jenny are not following each other
There is something so inherently immature and sad about falling out with a long time friend and co-host of your joint podcast (which is your sole revenue stream) and somewhere in all of that your priority is to unfollow each other on Instagram. 2021 equivalent of removing each other from their top 16 on bebo.

Last edited:
  • Heart

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's something seriously ridey about their friend Pete. This is a hill I will die on. I hope him and Lindsay end up together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32