It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very strange… I can’t wait to see what lyndsey says to the xgalz she meets with today. It’s one thing publishing something online (Jenny could take legal action) but she can say whatever she wants to them girls faces, can’t see her holding back in person…. Will be interesting to see
Is anyone here going to the meet up?

Jenny has fucked it for herself tbh she’s the way less popular one of the two - I just don’t think people will care about what she does next as much as they will about Lindsay. I just see Jenny going back to a normal job which will sting for her because it will be a huge pay cut after all the money they have made off patroon. Not to mention companies who google her with the potential of hiring her will easily be able to see all the sketchy things she’s said in the past.
I’ve always said Lindsey is the one most people care about and I personally never connected with Jenny and never really liked her so I think Lindsey could be better off without her, she might have to do a technical course but other than that 😂

Reactions: 4
since when was itgalz built by both of them? Itgalz was built off of Lindsay's personality, Jenny's bitchiness is so unrelatable. Yous are mad feeling sorry for poor privileged Jenny. She is clearly in the dog house over something she did - the sisters unfollowed and lindsay has full itgalz access!!
If it wasn't built by both of them then it would have been only Lindsay from the start?

They use both of their names, both of their images etc. It was always a joint venture and the openly said it was split 50 / 50 based on the different work they do.

Yeah, maybe in some ways Lindsay was the divulging more but that was a choice and Jenny did a lot behind the scenes which is quite obvious - the absolute state of the last 2 episodes that Lindsay did

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After the fire and brimstone bible excerpt yesterday and now this quote you'd find it hard to believe that she's not posting about what's currently going on, but I hope she's not. Just cuz whatever happened it's between Lindsay and Jenny, and it just makes me think what a toxic environment that must be for Jenny to have had to deal with. A friendship and joint career ends with Lindsay but then you also have her sisters who you were friends with too posting tit like that.
Lindsey sister…

Reactions: 11
I doubt Jenny quit with no back up just because of a fight? They often fight. She must have a different job offer/ going else where in life? Baby? Needed a more stable income for mortgage?

Reactions: 6
since when was itgalz built by both of them? Itgalz was built off of Lindsay's personality, Jenny's bitchiness is so unrelatable. Yous are mad feeling sorry for poor privileged Jenny. She is clearly in the dog house over something she did - the sisters unfollowed and lindsay has full itgalz access!!
I find it interesting you're referring to Jenny as "Poor privileged Jenny" and making it out Like Lindsay is some underprivileged ma hero who grew up in a council estate? Weird angle there. Lindsay clearly has a large, very supportive family, had a comfortable upbringing, went to college and has had the "privilege" of never really having to work so she can spend plenty of time with her kids. Why exactly is Jenny the "privileged" one? They made different life choices (Jenny also went to college, has worked more, travelled) but are on an equal playing field in terms of privilege.

Reactions: 52
I doubt Jenny quit with no back up just because of a fight? They often fight. She must have a different job offer/ going else where in life? Baby? Needed a more stable income for mortgage?
Oooh maybe... or if it is possibly for legal reasons I do hope when resolved that she does a tell all to kick start a new podcast or something. Would definitely garner a lot of interest

Reactions: 4
I've a feeling Evan is involved somewhere here. Sarah seems MAD and for him to be involved in the blocking/unfollowing and the talk on here of him being a bit of a cheater/creep. I can't help but think he tried it on with Sarah or they found something out that Jenny didn't like and took it out on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've a feeling Evan is involved somewhere here. Sarah seems MAD and for him to be involved in the blocking/unfollowing and the talk on here of him being a bit of a cheater/creep. I can't help but think he tried it on with Sarah or they found something out that Jenny didn't like and took it out on them.
I havent seen anything about evan but I don't read every page and comment, what about him has been creepy?

Reactions: 2
I havent seen anything about evan but I don't read every page and comment, what about him has been creepy?
It's probably total tit so I'm a bit peeved with myself for giving it airtime but around Christmas there was talk on here that he does be up in everyone's DMs being a creep.

Reactions: 5
This whole meet up is making me think Lindsay is in the wrong. It’s very much rallying the troops. also think she wants whatever she says to be off the record so maybe Jenny is taking legal action.
bleeping ridiculous Lindsay thinks she can still use that platform tbh.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.