Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
I'm heartbroken tbh I didn't think it's end so soon
I'm the same 💔💔💔
It probably sounds ridiculous but I am actually so sad about this. I am a day 1 subscriber and although I will admit that the podcast (both itgalz and xgalz) has been slipping in recent months I thought they would have been able to pick it back up. I feel like I know the girls through the last 4 years of listening to them and through the pod have got an insight into their lives and their familys (mainly lindsays sisters and riloh and luna)

The fact that the girls are not even speaking is heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lalaletmetellyou

Chatty Member
I wish there was a separate covid rules thread for covid police because it's so boring at this stage and takes up otherwise decent threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jellybb

VIP Member
Whatever people think about Jenny, I think it’s really unfair that she was locked out of the pattern and things were said without her knowledge or consent… it’s half Jennys business also..

Reactions: 31

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
In fairness to Conor, as much as a melt as he is. He's a grafter and always trying to make a buck. I admire that about him. He does go to college too. Jealousy I feel was dominating that conversation
I'm sorry Conor Ryan is not a grafter 🤣🤣
Conor scams countless people out of money to make a quick buck himself. Just look at his own thread 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

dipstick70

Not just specific to It Galz and I enjoy tattle but do you ever suddenly snap into a moment where you’re like ‘How did I get to the point where I’m checking strangers instas trying to figure out if they’re back with their fella whose face I’ve never seen’ 😂😂

Ah sure look it’s a bit of entertainment celeb goss is nothing new these are just closer to home

• Haha

Galzgal

I’ve had a strong gut feeling from the beginning that Jenny was hard done by.. I’m prob biased because I’ve always preferred her over Lindsay but there’s just something not sitting right with me about this situation. It’s very out of character for Jenny so I feel something really bad must have happened

• Heart

vvvvvvvvvvv

Even in the first AOK pod I found it totally irresponsible for the it galz to be scaremongering about contraception to their clearly young audience.
Not that I don’t think there’s any negatives to the pill, but I’d personally take them over an unwanted pregnancy. Of course you can track your cycle naturally and all that she said, but realistically for a young girl is she really going to do that properly? I just found the whole thing so irresponsible
No lads, do you not remember Lindsay saying the pull out method has always worked for her?

Her with two accidental pregnancies and taking the morning after pill x amount of times :ROFLMAO: Can they hear themselves sometimes?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice there was someone posting on here the day Jenny deleted her insta, and claimed to know them both but only spoke poorly about Lindsay. I am defo thinking a falling out and that was Jenny/someone from Jenny's group.

If that is the case I hope she joins forces with Adam. They could still have good open discussions re sex but also talk about other topics in depth. I think Jenny has a lot more to offer and is quite limited on It Galz.
I have to disagree. She talks out her arse with zero research and an insistence she is knowledgeable about things she has a very low level compression of. They only limit themselves more by not properly researching anything before recording. Also, always thought she came across very boring and try hard.

Reactions: 29

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Oh that really irked me, it's not the first time Lindsay has mentioned jobs like that.
She's said it about working Spar, working in a deli, there's been a LOT of that kind of talk from her. Once it was in the same conversation as Jenny mentioning a listener who works in her Supervalue.

She's said similar about living in your mas boxroom and wearing Shein clothes like, talk about alienating your audience.

I'm so torn though because I love her chaotic energy a lot of the time but lately I think Jenny should set up with Adam and kiss it galz goodbye.
Yeah they're always shitting on about people living in their mas bedroom. Jenny was living at home until she moved in with Evan?! No shame in it but don't forget your own circumstance.

Reactions: 28

kekedoyouloveme

Not being smart, but it would take an awful lot for me to part ways with 50% of a €12k salary every month... for doing very little? Like I'd stick out almost any situation for that kind of money 😂

• Haha

blingring91

I can't believe/understand how so many of you are still patrons of theirs
Agree. If you're unhappy with the content you are PAYING for then vote with your wallet and cancel your sub. They're not bothered changing or listening to critique because you - the listener- are still funding their lifestyle regardless so why would they listen? Only way they'll take anything into account is if their Patreon money goes down. Otherwise I don't actually think they give a shit 🤷‍♀️ Can't believe they went from being the anti-influencer pod to doing a literal X gals podcast with SoSu. And people are paying for that?? Come onnnn

• Heart

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Regardless of who’s to blame, I just realised how tough it must be for Jenny if Lindsay and her have ended their friendship. Like apart from losing a business and a friend, she also loses Lindsays sisters (also her friends) and Luna + Riloh who she seems really close to.

• Sad
  • Heart
If Jenny is not answering Lindsey, Lindsey has every right to speak out about what’s happening. You can’t expect Lindsey to wait until Jenny is ready to talk

Reactions: 27

Brixt8

Sorry but the bang of desperation off Lindsey trying to round up xgals for a meet up tomorrow. Why not just do a live stream or anon tumblr like they’ve done in the past? Especially during covid times. Very Weird.

Brixt8

Nikki Grahame pod today when only the other day on their livestream they spent the guts of 30 mins body/fat-shaming Khloe kardashian and Scott Disick? Lindsey said “Khloe just needs to accept thats she’ll always be the fat sister and should have gone for being funny” really terrible

• Wow
  • Haha

vvvvvvvvvvv

This weeks xxx galz includes absolutely riveting things such as how to wash tan out of bed sheets and also an insight into their sleep schedule. Remember xxxgalz was for their ‘scandalous’ stuff lmao.... (I’m stuck in a yearly subscription before you say why don’t you cancel....)
We need a support group for people stuck in annual subscriptions 😅

• Haha