It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the bang of desperation off Lindsey trying to round up xgals for a meet up tomorrow. Why not just do a live stream or anon tumblr like they’ve done in the past? Especially during covid times. Very Weird.
Lindsey doesn't have the login details 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry but the bang of desperation off Lindsey trying to round up xgals for a meet up tomorrow. Why not just do a live stream or anon tumblr like they’ve done in the past? Especially during covid times. Very Weird.
Exactly, almost too eager to come across as the only one who cares! Makes me think she may not be so innocent in this fallout

Reactions: 13
My theory is that just before the live stream Lindsay didn’t have something done/researched for the pod or maybe on/off again with the bf, it was the straw that broke the camels back for Jenny and she lost the head, probably things were said that were harsh which is why the sister is getting involved defensively and the radio silence from Jenny is because it has been brewing for a while for her.

It’s sad for their friendship! I have to say I will miss the pod even though it’s been going downhill recently

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think it’s suss that Sarah was home for a few days right before this all kicked off and all over the new boyfs balcony with Linds too?... I’m wondering did Jenny want to take a whole new direction (down the more conspiracy route, less daily Mail goss more cultural goss Trisha paytas/lil Nas stuff-Lindsay always seems to have VERY little interest in Jenny’s interests) andlinds thought this was bleeping with her bankable money 🤷🏼‍♀️
also even with the kardashians you saw Khloe etc getting seriously annoyed at Kourt for sharing less of her personal life while she herself shared so much, Lindsay definitely felt this way about Jenny. All her drama was played out so publically

Reactions: 11
Seriously just over 2 weeks ago they post a tiktok on the itgalz insta page of Jenny, Lindsay and her sisters hula-twerking together and now it's all over. How do you go from hula twerking to not speaking in 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My theory is that just before the live stream Lindsay didn’t have something done/researched for the pod or maybe on/off again with the bf, it was the straw that broke the camels back for Jenny and she lost the head, probably things were said that were harsh which is why the sister is getting involved defensively and the radio silence from Jenny is because it has been brewing for a while for her.

It’s sad for their friendship! I have to say I will miss the pod even though it’s been going downhill recently
lets not forget she didn’t even listen to a 3min song for the lil nas episode 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Seriously just over 2 weeks ago they post a tiktok on the itgalz insta page of Jenny, Lindsay and her sisters hula-twerking together and now it's all over. How do you go from hula twerking to not speaking in 2 weeks.
So true. Plus you’d have to think at this point they won’t be able to claw this back,especially if Lindsay is arranging private meet ups and zooms. Seems very final

Reactions: 5
Jenny has fucked it for herself tbh she’s the way less popular one of the two - I just don’t think people will care about what she does next as much as they will about Lindsay. I just see Jenny going back to a normal job which will sting for her because it will be a huge pay cut after all the money they have made off patroon. Not to mention companies who google her with the potential of hiring her will easily be able to see all the sketchy things she’s said in the past.

Reactions: 18
Ooooo I am SO living for this drama. Finally 2021 has delivered.

Whatever about a weekly pod, There’s no way Lindsey can carry the live shows on her own.
No waaay. It’s advertised as the 2 of them. They should offer refunds. Same goes to Xgalz- some people paid for annual subscription, they should get a refund if it’s not gonna be the 2 of them (or at least whatever money is outstanding for future months.)
I understand that Lindsay is trying to salvage this situation but I don’t think she can continue Xgalz. I think she needs to start a NEW brand herself. This is a messy situation.

If only they had listened to us tattlers telling them to take a break- this might’ve been avoided!

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the tea 💅

wonder what the falling out was about 😳 to be honest Lindsay is the main personality on the pod, if she rebrands and goes solo having guests like on call her daddys pod I think she would thrive!!!! Always enjoy her insta lives, Jenny’s so boring tbh!!! Think they are in totally different stages of their lives though so this was probably inevitable

Reactions: 20
Linz can’t just continue on with their joint fan base and brand, I’d imagine legally it’s jointly theirs unless Jenny is happy to hand it over fully. Not a case of taking it and carrying on. I think Linz will get a short sharp shock of reality about that soon

Reactions: 9
Linz can’t just continue on with their joint fan base and brand, I’d imagine legally it’s jointly theirs unless Jenny is happy to hand it over fully. Not a case of taking it and carrying on. I think Linz will get a short sharp shock of reality about that soon
I need Jenny to go full Andrew Garfield in The Social Network in this battle plsss

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.