It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what did Jenny say berating anti maskers?
They both said they're sick of seeing the constant BLEHHHH from both the finger waggers and the anti maskers. Lindsay said that the anti maskers rhetoric has gotten us nowhere so they should shut up and Jenny agreed.

Jenny was very vocal about the finger wagging culture and likened it to Catholic ireland which is a good point and one I agree with. Lockdown is hard enough without the judgement

I think with Jenny, she's become way too wrapped up with social media. You can tell that she absorbs so much that she sees/hears on social media. It's SOOOOOO obvious that she listens to the H3/Frenemies podcast. H3/Frenemies will have a segment about XYZ topic. Then on the next ItGalz pod, Jenny will be like, "Ok, so I found I've been researching about XYZ topic" meanwhile just word-for-word regurgitating when Ethan/Trisha talked about. I don't think she truly believes half of what she says, she's just so absorbed in social media that she's like a puppet.
They are quite open about copying H3 and they want to use their format also.

I think they are at a cross roads now where they want to be a pop culture heavy podcast and some OG fans want their sex/party life content. Thats probably why I continue to like them and others are not into that type of content.

Regarding their red scare elements.. I also listen/subscribe to Bandwagons podcast who do everything by the book issues wise and are a contrast to it galz who make lots of mistakes and THINK OUT LOUD and air it all out. The itgapz method may not be pretty but it feels more human TBH. Also adam does not get landed with same criticism on this site I notice

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They both said they're sick of seeing the constant BLEHHHH from both the finger waggers and the anti maskers. Lindsay said that the anti maskers rhetoric has gotten us nowhere so they should shut up and Jenny agreed.

Jenny was very vocal about the finger wagging culture and likened it to Catholic ireland which is a good point and one I agree with. Lockdown is hard enough without the judgement

They are quite open about copying H3 and they want to use their format also.

I think they are at a cross roads now where they want to be a pop culture heavy podcast and some OG fans want their sex/party life content. Thats probably why I continue to like them and others are not into that type of content.

Regarding their red scare elements.. I also listen/subscribe to Bandwagons podcast who do everything by the book issues wise and are a contrast to it galz who make lots of mistakes and THINK OUT LOUD and air it all out. The itgapz method may not be pretty but it feels more human TBH. Also adam does not get landed with same criticism on this site I notice
I have listened to a few episodes of band wagons. I don’t enjoy them. I absolutely love the unpopular opinion and how they constantly manage to change up the content. Some weeks they speak about some heavy hard hitting issues, and other weeks I can’t stop laughing. I think the mix is brilliant. A great balance. I agree that the it girls make the pod feel more human than BW.

I’m not interested in itGalz party/sex stories anymore. I’m not sure what I would like from the pod anymore to be honest. I would have enjoyed a mix of wedding planning ideas, current relevant Irish topics, breaking stigmas , with maybe a slight amount of what’s going on in their lives I don’t know. I fell in love with the girls and I felt like they really built a connection with their audience through sharing their lives. I don’t want to know all of it or the details they don’t want to share. Just how they really are getting on and plans for the future, their opinion on current topics etc.
random bits that made me connect with them, and feel like I was going through life with them in a way. They used to be brilliant as they didn’t just spin the same sh*t as every other person on social media.

Maybe I have just grown away from there genre of pop culture as I don’t find celebrities interesting and that’s okay too. Not everything needs to be made for me. I think will cut my losses with it now.

Reactions: 14
I haven't a clue who Adam is so maybe that's why he gets less criticism on here.
I feel like hes mainly followed by teens and certainly in this thread people seem to be thirties, so hes just not someone we're aware of!

Reactions: 3
The itgalz method may not be pretty but it feels more human TBH.

You've hit the nail on the head here. I'm so tired of people being so afraid to speak. I love hearing HOW someone thinks and come to conclusions themselves, not just regurgitating perfectly polished pre screened sentences.

Even the way a few comments here have been dissecting their thoughts on lockdown/masks etc just because they aren't of the cringey "I'd take the vaccine into my eyeball with a rusty nail" ilk that we saw on twitter by the likes of Louise McSharry who then went on to rant about being offered the bloody vax.

They aren't competitively woke and I like that.
Don't always agree with them but I agree with how much more authentic it all feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bandwagons are always so afraid of saying the wrong thing. You can really tell in their podcast

Reactions: 7
I have listened to a few episodes of band wagons. I don’t enjoy them. I absolutely love the unpopular opinion and how they constantly manage to change up the content. Some weeks they speak about some heavy hard hitting issues, and other weeks I can’t stop laughing. I think the mix is brilliant. A great balance. I agree that the it girls make the pod feel more human than BW.

I’m not interested in itGalz party/sex stories anymore. I’m not sure what I would like from the pod anymore to be honest. I would have enjoyed a mix of wedding planning ideas, current relevant Irish topics, breaking stigmas , with maybe a slight amount of what’s going on in their lives I don’t know. I fell in love with the girls and I felt like they really built a connection with their audience through sharing their lives. I don’t want to know all of it or the details they don’t want to share. Just how they really are getting on and plans for the future, their opinion on current topics etc.
random bits that made me connect with them, and feel like I was going through life with them in a way. They used to be brilliant as they didn’t just spin the same sh*t as every other person on social media.

Maybe I have just grown away from there genre of pop culture as I don’t find celebrities interesting and that’s okay too. Not everything needs to be made for me. I think will cut my losses with it now.
100% agree with this! Really liking unpopular opinions topics lately. I just think it galz can miss the target sometimes with what’s relevant to their listeners. Having so much American celebrity culture makes it hard to connect. I have no interest or connection to emrata, sam and Ronnie or bennifer? As you said they’re not my interests and that’s fine, I’m sure there are people who would be it would just be a small portion. Enjoyed the pods where they spoke about Irish celebs or Irish cultural commentary. Even just a few bits from the news because I do like hearing them chat. Would like a few more of those episodes. They’d also be easier for them to manage than more serious topics where they can trip up and cause themselves issues with not researching properly or offending people.

Reactions: 7
because this isn’t a thread on him, its a thread on itgalz?
Wow. I said on Irish Tattle. I was not referring to this thread.

Bandwagons are always so afraid of saying the wrong thing. You can really tell in their podcast
They actually censored curse words at one point. Its all driven by Fionnuala. Brid seems gas and is being held back. Fionualla has her sights set on rte.

Reactions: 8

They actually censored curse words at one point. Its all driven by Fionnuala. Brid seems gas and is being held back. Fionualla has her sights set on rte.
I like Fionnuala. However there is a certain cohort on insta/Twitter that is super woke, self righteous and preachy, particularly about Covid. The “I’ve never put a foot wrong or said the wrong thing ever” type. Sometimes I’m like give it a break 😴. The one great thing about the X Galz is they are real and not afraid to voice things and get it wrong. Or say things people might not agree with.

Reactions: 5

I actually prefer fionnala, think Brid is a bit try hard

Seems like Lindsay is def back with the bf, can see him in the edge of her sisters stories. Explains the style overhaul/change in personality that we suspected. Also explains why she’s suddenly grand again after her “meltdown”. I honestly don’t know how she lurches from drama to drama like that

Reactions: 6
Seems like Lindsay is def back with the bf, can see him in the edge of her sisters stories. Explains the style overhaul/change in personality that we suspected. Also explains why she’s suddenly grand again after her “meltdown”. I honestly don’t know how she lurches from drama to drama like that
Oh do you think? God that’s bad for her if so, he basically just kicked them out of his apartment

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.