It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm heartbroken tbh I didn't think it's end so soon
I'm the same 💔💔💔
It probably sounds ridiculous but I am actually so sad about this. I am a day 1 subscriber and although I will admit that the podcast (both itgalz and xgalz) has been slipping in recent months I thought they would have been able to pick it back up. I feel like I know the girls through the last 4 years of listening to them and through the pod have got an insight into their lives and their familys (mainly lindsays sisters and riloh and luna)

The fact that the girls are not even speaking is heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
oh wow - I actually don’t think it’s fair for Lindsey to share all this, especially as it’s without Jenny’s consent! Very much throwing her under the bus and making herself seem like the only one who cares.
And safe to say she can say goodbye to Evan doing any promo pics in future
Her Job. How many subscribers would leave if there was radio silence for 2 weeks? If she wants to comment then comment, but if she's turned her phone off it's her own doing

Reactions: 8
I don't think being honest is immature when people have been on here banging their fists that they're entitled to an explanation then when they get vague one it's not fair of her to share 🤯

Reactions: 19
He job and living. How many subscribers would leave if there was radio silence for 2 weeks. I'd she wants to comment then comment but if she's turned her phone off it's her own doing
could have easily put out statement saying they were taking a two week hiatus due to personal reasons, let the dust settle, sort out business elements and possibly pause subscriptions for two weeks - they have a very loyal base and I don’t think her livelihood would collapse within two weeks now, come on! It’s just very sly to post all these comments, speaking for another person and shifting all the blame on them

Reactions: 18
Whatever about a weekly pod, There’s no way Lindsey can carry the live shows on her own.

Reactions: 6
So Evan and Jenny both don't follow Sarah and Lindsay anymore. What could it have been involving them and ses weird for a man to unfollow people so maybe they blocked him.

Reactions: 3
I think Adam O'Reilly sitting down to do a formal interview would be a fantastic way to kick of the new podcast era with Jenny if that's the plan. Now that I'd pay good money for, the church basket wouldn't be long filling up (if ya know, ya know)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This is very immature on Lindsay's part I feel. 'Jenny is being silent'... 'I felt it was right to let you know' is insinuating that Jenny doesn't care about their XGalz and I'm sure that's not the case? It was their actual job. 2 sides to every story. What isn't being said here?
OK, but if you look at it from a business perspective and IF you believe she is ghosting L then why wouldn't L keep putting up content as agreed to meet their commitments

Reactions: 4
I think Adam O'Reilly sitting down to do a formal interview would be a fantastic way to kick of the new podcast era with Jenny if that's the plan. Now that I'd pay good money for, the church basket wouldn't be long filling up (if ya know, ya know)
Me too! I was just thinking actually I'd say Jenny was getting her ducks in a row long before now, she seems to like having one thing set up before leaving another 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd say Jenny is taking the legal route regarding their earnings and that's why she isn't saying anything

Reactions: 13
I'd be team LP tbh. I find Jenny abhorrent tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me too! I was just thinking actually I'd say Jenny was getting her ducks in a row long before now, she seems to like having one thing set up before leaving another 💅
Yeah and plus they where doing a lot of eps on mind poppers together recently. Which personally I loved the scifi, conspiracy content from jenny as it was more her bag, also the spiritual stuff I fugz with. Also Adam said he doesn't have time to do pod full time so perhaps with Jenny coming from xgalz, with a reputation and more of a name, it could pop off. That's what I'm hoping anyway coz I love their dynamic so much and would subscribe to patreon

Reactions: 10
Woah I’m shook and did not see this coming! Something seriously bad must have happened between them because I don’t see why else they would announce live shows and then cancel a live stream and basically split up a week later.. makes no sense. I’ve been a day one listener too and even though I have dropped off in the past year I never saw it ending like this.

Reactions: 8
I don't think being honest is immature when people have been on here banging their fists that they're entitled to an explanation then when they get vague one it's not fair of her to share 🤯
That's not an explanation though. For the last few days Lindsay has been so cryptic about how it's just her continuing to make content and how much she cares about the subs and not mentioning Jenny at all - then she FINALLY does mention Jenny and all she says is 'Jenny is being silent' which raises more questions than answers and paints Lindsay as the one who truly cares. I don't think that's respectful or mature personally. I think it's a liiiiittle bit calculated.
90% of the people in that thread on Patreon and discord are all so pro-Lindsay now in a weird mob mentality kind of way and she clearly must see that. Anyone who raises questions about how the communication is very one sided are being shot down by the other gals and I just think that's a bit toxic. It's okay to ask questions when you are PAYING FOR THE CONTENT. I hope for their paying subscribers sake Jenny does release a statement soon so they can make an informed opinion.

Right now the general consensus on that thread is 'I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW LINDSAY OVERLORD' in a very "notice me senpai!" kind of way and that would suck if you were Jenny. They built that podcast together.

Reactions: 22
If Jenny is not answering Lindsey, Lindsey has every right to speak out about what’s happening. You can’t expect Lindsey to wait until Jenny is ready to talk

Reactions: 27
Sorry but the bang of desperation off Lindsey trying to round up xgals for a meet up tomorrow. Why not just do a live stream or anon tumblr like they’ve done in the past? Especially during covid times. Very Weird.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.