It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder would Lindsay be down to get Clarabell or her sisters or her friend etain on the pod instead of Jenny??? Obvs very early days to even consider a new co host but a rebrand and a new voice might be interesting?? Can’t see Pete staying a permanent fixture 🤔

Reactions: 3
Wonder would Lindsay be down to get Clarabell or her sisters or her friend etain on the pod instead of Jenny??? Obvs very early days to even consider a new co host but a rebrand and a new voice might be interesting?? Can’t see Pete staying a permanent fixture 🤔
She should go full frenemies vibe and team up with Rosemary Mac Cabe..(jk) but it would be fun if she had as guests all the people she’s gotten into drama with (her ‘enemies’) and the season 1 finale could be with Jenny…sorry, all this drama has my mind running wild.

side note: I still can’t get over the irony that the last itgalz ep was on friendship red flags lol. What a way to end things!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I want them to go full alex vs Sofia from call her daddy, does that make me a bad person? 😂 loves the drama I do 😂

also can someone start a new thread, I tried and can’t 😂only name suggestion I saw was;

“SPLIT-GALZ: could be a stunt to make sure their show sells, not long before one of them tells”

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So L has posted on the discord that she had been onto the venues and plans to fulfil the dates...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah I don't listen to the girls anymore but I'd definitely listen if it was just Lindsay. Jenny is awful and I totally agree with what somebody else said she is a lot more sly than some people realise.

I think Lindsay depends a lot on he pod. She has two kids and herself to support. Her life changed massively. Jenny's life didnt change that much and now she has Evan to support her if she goes on hiatus. I think it's bad of Jenny to not face the problem when a lot is at stake. Like what 30 year old woman gives people the silence treatment??? How could you that immature and emotionally inept at her age.

Reactions: 11
Just realised the only reason I’m subscribed to the Patreon is to hear what actually happened… fair to say I probably won’t be subscribed much longer. Very sad for both the girls.

I feel so sad for Jenny! I don’t think it’s a case of her not caring enough to make a statement / being immature, I think that her mental health is probably suffering as a result of this. I remember after Christmas last year she got quite down on herself and was posting very cryptically on insta, and she def suffered from reading Tattle, got braces when people talked about her teeth etc. I dunno I just feel really bad for her and hope she’s ok, she seems like such a hard worker that it would take a lot to give it all up. I’d say she had to put her mental health first

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I feel so sad for Jenny! I don’t think it’s a case of her not caring enough to make a statement / being immature, I think that her mental health is probably suffering as a result of this. I remember after Christmas last year she got quite down on herself and was posting very cryptically on insta, and she def suffered from reading Tattle, got braces when people talked about her teeth etc. I dunno I just feel really bad for her and hope she’s ok, she seems like such a hard worker that it would take a lot to give it all up. I’d say she had to put her mental health first
Same here, she hasn't actually done mean things as far as we know, the comments here are mainly just subjective opinions on her. If she's reading this, Jenny please just remember this is a literal forum where a lot of haters come, look at how many subscribers you had in comparison!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The tit people are talking about Jenny 🤯 they were both rolling in it from X Galz, sponsorship and merch. It didn't just change Lindsay's life cuz she's a mother. That kind of money would change anyone's life. Something massive must have happened in order for Jenny to walk away. Especially saving for a house and a wedding. I'm sure Evan makes good money but his work would have been affected by Covid. I very much doubt they can survive on one income long term. At the moment we are getting a one sided view of things from Lindsay and she is blatantly trying to win people over (and it seems to be working on a lot of people).
Go easy on Jenny. She brought balance to X Galz. She must be going through some tit right now. Just lost her job and her best friend. And no I'm not Jenny 😅

Reactions: 58
Personally it's not cos of the one sided info from Lindsay that I feel like that but I do agree the info is one sided right now. I have never been a fan of Jenny for multiple reasons. I am sure the one sided info is not the only reason for peoples feelings about Jenny.

Reactions: 4
I don't get it, wonder why Jenny is radio silence? Why is she letting Lindsay take half of her business?!

Reactions: 5
I don't get it, wonder why Jenny is radio silence? Why is she letting Lindsay take half of her business?!
I feel like whatever happened,Jenny knows she’s in the right that’s why she is silence. Lindsay is doing major damage control right now to drum up support from x galz to make sure when Jenny finally speaks that’s she’ll have a little army. I would also not be surprised if jenny is so quiet due legal reasons. I think this is about money tbh.

Reactions: 38
Could be legal? But I doubt if there was threat of legal action Lindsay would so blatantly be just cracking on taking the whole X Galz platform knowing there was impending legal action on her. It’s so bizarre.
or else maybe she’s holding out to launch something herself (which I hope she does) but I doubt you could cobble all that together in a week...particularly when on the back on the rebrand and the live show announcements, this all seems super sudden. Maybe bubbling under the surface for a long time...but it’s demise has been swift ultimately.

I feel like whatever happened,Jenny knows she’s in the right that’s why she is silence. Lindsay is doing major damage control right now to drum up support from x galz to make sure when Jenny finally speaks that’s she’ll have a little army. I would also not be surprised if jenny is so quiet due legal reasons. I think this is about money tbh.
This sounds pretty legit to me.

Reactions: 5
This is so sad 😭 i did find Jenny very annoying at first but i think she brings so much to the pod. Lyndsey is just so chaotic and border line cringy, doesnt really think before she speaks and definetly needs somebody to balance it out. Im a triple xgal and will probably unsubscribe just cause thats not what i signed up for.
Either way if the girls are seeing this, i wanted to say thank you. Last year was the toughest year of my life for many reasons and I cant express how much the pod helped just to feel some kidna normality.. i know this is a hate thread but if its coming to the end, so i guess im just reflecting.it seems the girls are both going through a hard time, especially Jenny, she has been mentioning for months now that shes struggling. I do hope they both take care, still very sad to see this.

Reactions: 12
very strange… I can’t wait to see what lyndsey says to the xgalz she meets with today. It’s one thing publishing something online (Jenny could take legal action) but she can say whatever she wants to them girls faces, can’t see her holding back in person…. Will be interesting to see

Reactions: 6
ItGalz was built by them both and whatever Lindsay tries to do will not compete, imo.
since when was itgalz built by both of them? Itgalz was built off of Lindsay's personality, Jenny's bitchiness is so unrelatable. Yous are mad feeling sorry for poor privileged Jenny. She is clearly in the dog house over something she did - the sisters unfollowed and lindsay has full itgalz access!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
very strange… I can’t wait to see what lyndsey says to the xgalz she meets with today. It’s one thing publishing something online (Jenny could take legal action) but she can say whatever she wants to them girls faces, can’t see her holding back in person…. Will be interesting to see
Will be interesting what she says in person, but she has said nothing online that would be in any way damaging and i am sure shes not about to spill the business secrets to xgals

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.