It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to be honest and say if this has been a stunt to garner interest/patrons, I’ll 100% unsubscribe.

Reactions: 19
Not sure if I’m being cynical or not but only posting on x galz and not it galz seems to be a ploy to get more patreon subscribers as you’d expect normal (free) listeners to be enticed to sign up looking for gossip. Although I’d like to think not I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they made a come back on XXXgals in a few weeks with a ‘tell all’ podcast in order to up their subs (at €10 a pop) with the extent of the explanation being we had a disagreement but we’re ok now and won’t go into further detail

Reactions: 14
Not sure if I’m being cynical or not but only posting on x galz and not it galz seems to be a ploy to get more patreon subscribers as you’d expect normal (free) listeners to be enticed to sign up looking for gossip. Although I’d like to think not I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they made a come back on XXXgals in a few weeks with a ‘tell all’ podcast in order to up their subs (at €10 a pop) with the extent of the explanation being we had a disagreement but we’re ok now and won’t go into further detail
if that’s the case there’s going to be a lot of angry GALZ

Reactions: 5
if that’s the case there’s going to be a lot of angry GALZ
Rightly so, myself included. I’ve been an x gal for a long time and for months I’ve been meaning to cancel but forget and then barely notice the few quid coming out every month. I imagine there’s plenty in the same situation, at this point I’m only hanging on in the hope they’ll dish out some gossip on their current dramas like the early episodes

Reactions: 6
I do think Lindsey did a good job on this pod there must be something in a legal process (I’ve seen many lawsuit and most have a gag order while in negotiation at least im the states) going on which is why she cannot talk about it but Pete is great to be fair so I’m happy with that for now while they sort things out.

Reactions: 4
So Jenny deleted her account, came back, then lindz deleted.. Or just lindz deleted all along. I actually feel quite bad for jenny in this. It seems to take a lot for her to crack, and recently I felt really sad the way she spoke on the podcast about her body dismorphia and unresolved issues
She doesn’t have body dysmorphia btw. She might have used that word to describe feeling insecure about her body but she is not diagnosed with body dysmorphia.

I just get the impression this is all a huge marketing ploy to sell tickets.
I highly doubt it. This will cost them big time it that is the case. They would hardly risk losing their gig with Acast and patreons on the off chance that this will up their ticket sales (which they have stopped promoting since this fall out). That’s just such a big gamble to take that could go so so wrong and cost them many loyal listeners + any potential business deals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I honestly think the only reason there is not itgalz is because Jenny and Lindsay are not talking and Jenny has the login details.

If the duo are ending things permanently then Lindsay needs to cancel the Xgalz Patreon and set up an individual one.

I also imagine there is no statement because maybe they or one of them is hoping to fix things. But I totally agree there should be a joint statement to the Xgalz saying they are taking a break and Lindsay will post with Pete for the time being while they have more time to decide the fate of the podcast. Like they should just be as transparent as they can be. I think the Xgalz would be happy to be supportive for a few weeks or something until they reached some decision. I am not an Xgalz but that's just my thoughts.

Reactions: 7
Don’t know how to set one up but suggestion for new thread name! Pete’s in, Jenny’s out but could it all just be for clout?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Who knew it wouldnt last? Can't say I am shocked.

Are they actually adults or still 15? The way they act in life was bound to be the way the "business venture" was managed - chaos/drama.

I feel really bad for Lindsays kids - they are witness to all this madness, people coming and going in their lives while they are shown on instagram constantly.

Reactions: 10
If they didn’t have a falling out it would be Lindsey’s first response to all the messages.
Sorry guys I can’t speak about what’s happened but I want to reassure u all that Jenny and I have not fallen out and all will resume when time permits. But the fact she can’t even say that either they are milking the attention or Jenny’s been reading here also and realised branching off with Adam is a better career move for her rn

Reactions: 10
Lindsay is definitely reading the thread here. Nobody in the Patreon comments questioned what the meaning of the feet picture was, but plenty of people here did. She says everyone is ok??
Yeah I think her posting a photo of feet didn't get the reaction she thought it would, her comment is so bizarre considering everything

'The reason why I posted a no context feet pic was because it was a vague reference Pete made in the podcast with me, so vague infact that none of you got why I posted the photo. Thought you guys would find it funny! Don't you find it funny?? There's absolutely nothing else I should be explaining to you, our paying subs, right now so please enjoy this inside joke photograph of feet while I lounge on the elephant in the room.'

What did she think the galz would comment under it? 'LOL ICONIC!'?
.......They want an acknowledgement of how something is clearly going down between you and Jenny Lindsay - not a photo of feet.

Reactions: 13
This is all just so out of character for Jenny. I know Linds said she’d give an update next week but I’d love to know what’s up from Jenny’s perspective too

Reactions: 11
This is all just so out of character for Jenny. I know Linds said she’d give an update next week but I’d love to know what’s up from Jenny’s perspective too
Yeah defo out of character! I'd say she reached boiling point and just needs a break (unless she really does have a family emergency 🤔)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion:

SPLIT-GALZ: could be a stunt to make sure their show sells, not long before one of them tells

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To me it seems like Jenny is very upset and hurt over something she found out/discovered. Just the way it happened so soon before the livestream. Maybe she was over in Lindsay’s setting it up for and Lindsay was logged into one of her accounts on the laptop

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Living for Jenny to release some kind of Notes app screenshot statement on her story. Can you imagine!
Lindsay is making sure to sign replies to the xGalz with her own name and tell us the efforts SHE'S making to keep things going,
so to have no input or comment at all from Jenny is very strange. I do hope she's okay.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.