It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What mean comments were made about Jennys appearance here? I don't remember any tbh. I remember comments about how ppl don't like her personality. Also if she has body dysmorphia how come she has no issues posting pics of her body on Instagram? Genuine question.

Reactions: 7
What mean comments were made about Jennys appearance here? I don't remember any tbh. I remember comments about how ppl don't like her personality. Also if she has body dysmorphia how come she has no issues posting pics of her body on Instagram? Genuine question.
There was discussions about who was conventionally prettier, I do remember reading it on here. It was shut down but some people did dissect their looks which there was no need for!

Reactions: 11
There was discussions about who was conventionally prettier, I do remember reading it on here. It was shut down but some people did dissect their looks which there was no need for!
That’s absolutely disgusting that people would make comments about her appearance

Reactions: 8
100 percent. Can cause anxiety. End of conversation 😉 luckily for those who feel it doesn't and don't have these side effects, but that is definitely not the case for everyone. There is a lot of medical research done on this.
Science disagrees
The link is well established.
Come work in healthcare for a few days and you’ll see it with your own eyes 👀
That’s absolutely disgusting that people would make comments about her appearance
They comment on other peoples appearances all the bleeping time. !!!! Only this week Linds made a comment about Anne Hathaway. I dont buy that they have body dismorphia when you prance around in hotpots. Come on. We all have body issues.

100 percent. Can cause anxiety. End of conversation 😉 luckily for those who feel it doesn't and don't have these side effects, but that is definitely not the case for everyone. There is a lot of medical research done on this.

They comment on other peoples appearances all the bleeping time. !!!! Only this week Linds made a comment about Anne Hathaway. I dont buy that they have body dismorphia when you prance around in hotpots. Come on. We all have body issues.
In fairness I do think it’s more Lindsay who makes comments on others appearances, I could be wrong

Reactions: 2

I don’t buy it either. It’s just Jenny trying to be on trend 🙄 she will be a non binary pan sexual queer next week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh she definitely doesn’t have body dysmorphia lol. I hate when people confuse actual mental illness with feeling insecure. And I’m totally with you. People can get off their high horses over someone saying one unflattering thing about Jenny when they shite on about others appearances all the time. Reality check, not everyone is gonna find you attractive.
Also if she has body dysmorphia how come she has no issues posting pics of her body on Instagram? Genuine question.
She doesn’t have body dysmorphia. But if she did it doesn’t mean she wouldn’t post pics although they would be more likely to be edited. Most people I know who have body dysmorphia tend not to post pics of their bodies and if they do, it might be as a way to body check or find some sort of short lived validation. But this is just a generalisation. I am speaking as someone who has BDD (body dysmorphic disorder).

I don’t buy it either. It’s just Jenny trying to be on trend 🙄 she will be a non binary pan sexual queer next week 🙄
Lol no way, that would be way to ‘woke’ for her. Jenny has made many biphobic remarks so if she did come out as pan she better actually do research otherwise I’ve no doubt she’d put her foot in it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep! In the last 20ish minutes when they were talking about how they can’t share every aspect of their lives on the podcast
And I think that’s where the decline in the podcast has come from.. myself haven’t listened to them in over a year I was a fan from the start! They started and grew the podcast of telling every inch of their lives on it.. the good the bad the indifferent to go from being so honest and raw to saying they can’t share everything. That’s why people have lost interest.

they were the most real relatable girls now there just interested infitting in with the crowd instead of slating them like they used too ie Rosie Connolly so sue me etc.

Girls if your reading this please please please quit using the word iconic. I get the creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Jenny that she is feeling tit but she totally missed the mark in her response to be people saying they want the old it galz back. She was so angry and aggressive while Lindsay said she understood. We don’t need her ‘going down an alley giving blowjobs’ but they have lost a level of authenticity when they are rimming influencers and refusing to discuss any personal information.
In the last thread someone compared it to the way KUWTK went which is soooo true, when it loses the raw personal element it’s just another churned out podcast

I feel like Jenny has reached a point where she actually resents her audience tbh.

Reactions: 33
Totally get that vibe from Jenny but could never put my finger on it 💯

Reactions: 10
Resenting the audience is probably accurate! But also perfectly content to take that audience money.

Reactions: 17
I agree, the way Jenny said slide into my dms and say it, I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable giving any feedback good or bad , I felt like Lindsay definitely came across better in that section of the pod, felt like Jenny was just like take us or leave us, if you don’t like it just don’t listen. Feels like a kick in the teeth to listeners that have been there since the start.

Reactions: 12
Jenny seems incapable of viewing any type of criticism as constructive, only as criticism. It’ll be her own downfall

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.