It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again...these kinds of conversations. WHO WHO WHO is having these conversations
I can’t be the only one who read that in Oprah Winfrey’s voice

I didn’t like the start of today’s episode when they were shiteing on about how great they were etc I usually skip past all the promo stuff too
Get ready for 5 months of them promoting their show and harping on about how many tickets are selling. Look, I get it, it’s their job. But in general I think their promo can be excessive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t be the only one who read that in Oprah Winfrey’s voice

Get ready for 5 months of them promoting their show and harping on about how many tickets are selling. Look, I get it, it’s their job. But in general I think their promo can be excessive.
Way too much other podcast I listen to promote themselves but they’re not annoying about it 🤣

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed the last two episodes. They both sound lighter and happier. I laughed when they were talking about finances today and if your partner earned more than you should they pay more rent. I agreed with Jenny and thought she made a really good point asking would Lindsay pay more than her partner if she earned more (she said she would but I got the impression Jenny didn't believe her and neither did I).

Reactions: 12
I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's something seriously ridey about their friend Pete. This is a hill I will die on. I hope him and Lindsay end up together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I enjoyed the last two episodes. They both sound lighter and happier. I laughed when they were talking about finances today and if your partner earned more than you should they pay more rent. I agreed with Jenny and thought she made a really good point asking would Lindsay pay more than her partner if she earned more (she said she would but I got the impression Jenny didn't believe her and neither did I).
oh my god, this argument! They’ve hashed it out over this before, which Jenny pointed out as well in fairness and tried to move the conversation along. I think Lindsay is still upset regarding Jimmy and her ex husband not contributing much financially which is understandable when she has kids with both of them but girl don’t pretend you’d pay more rent than your other half if you earned more when she’s said before she wants a man who can take care of her financially! I think Jenny saw through this BS as well and that part of the pod was tense enough but otherwise yes they’re still getting on better than before

Reactions: 5
I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's something seriously ridey about their friend Pete. This is a hill I will die on. I hope him and Lindsay end up together.
I've seen him any times jogging around the city centre, trust me, there ISN'T! 😘😘

Reactions: 8
I dunno about that 🤣 looks like Jenny dressed the exact same as her to me 🤣

I didn’t like the start of today’s episode when they were shiteing on about how great they were etc I usually skip past all the promo stuff too but it defo got better as it went on I was happy they were totally against the girl who was trying to trick her fella into getting pregnant that was insane. I do find it funny that they are so inconsistent with their messages one week saying one thing the next week saying the complete opposite 🤣
Ah yeah she can do it the odd time, but day to day she wore trousers and other types of outfits for a long time now. Like Lindsay was crop top and shorts everyday

Ah yeah she can do it the odd time, but day to day she wore trousers and other types of outfits for a long time now. Like Lindsay was crop top and shorts everyday
Jenny’s fringe is not good in her stories I have to say

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Enjoyed the most recent ItGalz episode, they definitely seem to have a bit of their mojo back, but maybe that's to do with ticket sales for the live shows?

Lindsay was talking absolutely b*llix about being okay paying more rent, it's so awkward when she makes a rash statement like that and you can tell Jenny is rolling her eyes 😂
It's been said time and time again, but Lindsay was continually giving out about Jimmy not pulling his weight financially, and being an equal contributor.

Reactions: 3
Jenny’s fringe is not good in her stories I have to say
omg the transition from the tiktok to the straight fringe IG story... it looks so beautiful when styled but straight you can see it’s all different lengths and too choppy! probably too awkward to complain when you’re good friends with the hairdresser

Reactions: 6
Shag hairstyles are very difficult to pull off.
I thought her hair was fab before she got the chop 😭

Reactions: 8
There’s lots of studies on how people with lower levels of education and people in alternative health industries are more likely to buy into conspiracy theories. Linz stylesnatcher pal is big into it. I’m surprised Linz never fell down that rabbit hole tbh
Could you share some of those studies?

Reactions: 4
Got a text from my sister in law who said she seen Lindsay in town during the week with a man 🤔 I then sent her photos of Jimmy and Pete and she said it was neither of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Got a text from my sister in law who said she seen Lindsay in town during the week with a man 🤔 I then sent her photos of Jimmy and Pete and she said it was neither of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is she able to recognise the faceless photo of him when he had his hand down her shorts 😂 just messing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.