It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say what happened? Poor girl, she'll be feeling awful. She's someone who I know is a bit of a dope but I still root for at the end of it all. She has a really zest for life in her that, I just think she gets in her own way a lot. Self sabotage a lot of the time.

Jenny not my cup of tea but the girl doesn't have a pick on her. Maybe a few lockdown lbs that we can't see but she's herself? I think everyone is feeling that though to be fair.
I dunno, generally I’d err on the side of empathising for someone but I can’t bring myself to feel empathy or sympathy for Linz this time. Her repeated mistakes/poor decisions are now affecting innocent parties (this time, her kids and the poor dog she decided she didn’t want anymore (another topic on the pod)). She walked into this one eyes wide open.

Reactions: 2
I dunno, generally I’d err on the side of empathising for someone but I can’t bring myself to feel empathy or sympathy for Linz this time. Her repeated mistakes/poor decisions are now affecting innocent parties (this time, her kids and the poor dog she decided she didn’t want anymore (another topic on the pod)). She walked into this one eyes wide open.
What happened with the dog?

Reactions: 3
Did she say that he dumped her?
Yeah it was said throughout

Did she say what happened? Poor girl, she'll be feeling awful. She's someone who I know is a bit of a dope but I still root for at the end of it all. She has a really zest for life in her that, I just think she gets in her own way a lot. Self sabotage a lot of the time.

Jenny not my cup of tea but the girl doesn't have a pick on her. Maybe a few lockdown lbs that we can't see but she's herself? I think everyone is feeling that though to be fair.
no shedidn’t say what happened but said she is going to therapy to discuss why she rushes into relationships so full onand other things

What happened with the dog?
when Riloh fell she rang the land lord and went crazy. The landlord retaliated and told her he knows she has a dog and it isn’t allowed. She gave it to her mum

I really do feel for Lindsay honestly, it is just heartbreaking to hear anyone that hurt. She said herself in it all she has ever wanted was a stable forever relationship. Really hope she finds it

Reactions: 20
Imagine if it was just a stunt for new patreon subscribers.... unsubscribed last year but from the feedback they have been getting this is questionable timing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Heard lindsay was using a comparison of being cat called to feeling like rape in a jokey context?
Are they actually that ignorant or have I heard wrong

Imagine if it was just a stunt for new patreon subscribers.... unsubscribed last year but from the feedback they have been getting this is questionable timing
Really dont think this is the case. The grief was palpable in the podcast and even when they werent talkin about it you could tell she was very down

Reactions: 13
I really don’t think it was faked. She sounded genuinely heartbroken. And they did reference the fact that everyone wants ‘juicy’ episodes but sometimes that is only possible when something bad is happening for them, and that it isn’t sustainable if they are trying to settle down. They joked then that we all finally got our juicy episode but you could hear they were both sad I felt.

Reactions: 12
when Riloh fell she rang the land lord and went crazy. The landlord retaliated and told her he knows she has a dog and it isn’t allowed. She gave it to her mum

I really do feel for Lindsay honestly, it is just heartbreaking to hear anyone that hurt. She said herself in it all she has ever wanted was a stable forever relationship. Really hope she finds it
All most of us want is to settle down and have a loving relationship. But most of us by 30 stop making rash and impulsive decisions over and over again which affect the people around us. Maybe that’s harsh and I do like Lindsay but I’ve seen this over and over and my sympathies this time lie with her kids and family.

She said the plan was to sneak the dog back into the apartment after a period of time but the dog being away made her realise she “wasn’t a dog person”. So yeah, sympathies also lie with the dog who was rashly acquired because she “saw online it was good for mental health”.
I really hope she does get help and therapy to break these cycles- I hope she can get it together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Heard lindsay was using a comparison of being cat called to feeling like rape in a jokey context?
Are they actually that ignorant or have I heard wrong
She said after lock down day to day things we got used to like cat calling are so much more anxiety inducing now and said she got cat called and felt she was getting raped. I don’t think she meant literally raped but that the cat call made her feel she was getting attacked, whereas before lockdown she had become used to it

Reactions: 1
Weed doesn’t cause anxiety. End of conversation.
Personally weed makes my anxiety better but you can't say that it doesn't cause anxiety. It is known that it can make people paranoid and anxious, it depends on the person. I know a lot of people who smoke or have tried it and most are fine but there is a percentage that get anxious/paranoid.

Reactions: 7
Personally weed makes my anxiety better but you can't say that it doesn't cause anxiety. It is known that it can make people paranoid and anxious, it depends on the person. I know a lot of people who smoke or have tried it and most are fine but there is a percentage that get anxious/paranoid.
It can also trigger psychosis in those with underlying mental health conditions. I know from personal experience. This is very much anxiety inducing.

I wonder if Lindsays family and friends tried to dissuade her from moving so quick with her now ex. It all seemed so crazy to me.

Jenny, if you’re reading - you’re gorge and you have a fab body. You’re also smart and articulate and it’s clear you put a lot of work into the pod 💕
This is kinda dumb no offence. Body dysmorphia is not a rational condition. It’s not about how you really look, it’s about how you perceive yourself which is often not based in reality. Telling someone with body dysmorphia that they aren’t ugly/fat and are actually attractive is just meaningless. It focuses on the physical when the real problem is mental. It’s like telling someone with anorexia that they’re not fat. It just completely misses the point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.