It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest why do you think it ‘speak volumes’ that one of the sisters wasn’t on the pod? Not being rude, genuinely curious. Surely because Pete no longers works and has time It makes sense to fill Jenny’s shows in the longer term. One of her sisters lives in another country and another has a full time job.

What a lovely opportunity for ‘man about town’ to become part of a big established podcast and make ‘bank.’ Just my two sense…

Imo it speaks volumes that Pete was the chosen one…Lindsay thinking of new angle and completely rebrand to a male/female podcast dynamic. what do we think?
I couldn't agree more with you about the male/female dynamic! Has Pete left whatever bank he works in? I thought the vast majority of bank officials were working from home, if not actually on the premises

Reactions: 2
Some people here are acting like this is a common occurance and there's a textbook way to navigate it 🙄

How can it be badly handled when we've no idea what "it" is.
Also paying a patreon subscription of a fiver a month doesn't warrant some of the entitlement shown here (for ONE missed free ep and a stand in paid ep) and to be fair to Lindsay she said she will do two next week to make up.

And no I'm not either of them 🙄 I just think it's mad how people act like their owed explanations etc (don't get me wrong, I'm also dying for an explanation but come on)
I would suggest a normal way to navigate it would to have a joint statement on their business insta saying they are taking a break - no other explanation needed tbh and it's not that difficult

You're right though, we are not owed anything but they have actively and successfully been posting twice a week for ages now so to suddenly stop without explanation is strange and to randomly have Pete in as co-host is just weird and I didn't sign up for that.

Reactions: 10
I would suggest a normal way to navigate it would to have a joint statement on their business insta saying they are taking a break - no other explanation needed tbh and it's not that difficult

You're right though, we are not owed anything but they have actively and successfully been posting twice a week for ages now so to suddenly stop without explanation is strange and to randomly have Pete in as co-host is just weird and I didn't sign up for that.
I agree and I'm not mad about the Pete/Lindsay duo myself but they probably can't get it together to make a joint statement. One might even hoping to reconcile, it could have taken a legal route etc.
Of they aren't on the same page I can see how it's all a bit muddled and Lindsay for example is restricted in what she can say.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know if Fiona and Sarah have always not followed Adam back or is this a recent development?

Reactions: 1
Is lindsey off insta now or am I wrong...??? She's disappeared from my search bar even if I go try link her account through it galz insta..

Reactions: 3
So Jenny deleted her account, came back, then lindz deleted.. Or just lindz deleted all along. I actually feel quite bad for jenny in this. It seems to take a lot for her to crack, and recently I felt really sad the way she spoke on the podcast about her body dismorphia and unresolved issues

I feel sorry for Jenny in it all too. I've said a few times despite my criticism of them both at times, Jenny has always seemed like a great friend and so patient and loyal to Lindsay.
Someone said on here that Lindsay used to tell people all Jennys biz, I wouldn't be overly surprised tbh. I do also really like Lindsay though. Mad as she is.

Reactions: 8
Lindsays insta is back and her and jenny are not following each other
There is something so inherently immature and sad about falling out with a long time friend and co-host of your joint podcast (which is your sole revenue stream) and somewhere in all of that your priority is to unfollow each other on Instagram. 2021 equivalent of removing each other from their top 16 on bebo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lindsays insta is back and her and jenny are not following each other
I wonder if it’s a business issue... maybe they were being undercut in some way and had a disagreement in regards to priorities/money?
Lindsay seems to enjoy doing free IG livestreams and gaining clout in general and if it’s true that she’s living with her bf she wouldn’t be as concerned with getting less from the pod?
Jenny took a big financial risk with leaving her corporate job to create a podcast. She is an intelligent businesswoman too so it would have to have been them getting shafted pretty badly for her to risk the brand like this. Could be stalling until they settle what’s going on.

Again this is just total speculation, could be completely wrong! Genuinely hope it works itself out for both of them for the best

Last edited:
Is it to create hype though and just do a triple x galz episode 'revealing all?
It's actually kind of sad if they have fallen out friendship break up sucks let alone with your business partner !

To be fair it's a lot of pressure for any relationship to have a long friendship that turned into a business that is their only source of income. They've done great things with it but comparing to other female duo podcasts that I love the difference is the others have their own lives outside the podcast. For example Joanne and Vogue. Great friends but also have other jobs aside from the podcast and lead different lives so theres not so much pressure on the podcast.

I hope they sort whatever it is out. They can still have their podcast and Jenny have a side thing with Adam and Lindsay with Pete.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.