Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JabberHockey

Don't split the threads. They would never have achieved their individual profiles on their own. Their friendship and its breakup is why most of us are here! If it was split, most of us would end up yo-yo'ing between them to see what 1 has been saying about the other. And I don't care if it irks L: she keeps mentioning the old podcast and the whole situation herself. They're indelibly linked, always will be until they come up with something better than It Galz.

Reactions: 37

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
She looks far from pregnant. Just looks like she ate lunch or has internal organs. Jaysus. Same people saying she looks pregnant are the ones that will be complaining when she reads these comments and starts photoshopping 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Unless you’re living off the grid, you 100% use an unethical service of some sort.
I feel like I’m stating the obvious but not living off the grid and being friends with/endorsing someone who was charged with racially abusing a taxi driver and damaging his taxi are not really comparable.

Reactions: 30

Brixt8

That's it. Never posted on Tattle before but made an account specifically today to say this. For over a year, in the incessant Asia Market hauls, Jenny has been mispronouncing "gyoza". As "goyza". I've finally cracked. PLEASE, someone, correct her. It's "gyoza". It's like you read it! Please! Make it stop!
I noticed this too, for someone who carries on like she’s the first woman in Ireland to eat Asian food you’d think she’d get it right! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

finallycracked

That's it. Never posted on Tattle before but made an account specifically today to say this. For over a year, in the incessant Asia Market hauls, Jenny has been mispronouncing "gyoza". As "goyza". I've finally cracked. PLEASE, someone, correct her. It's "gyoza". It's like you read it! Please! Make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I have to say after listening to shauna about the housing, she hasn't phrased it well but it's the truth. I've an apartment in Dublin and rented it 4 years ago to a family when I moved away.

I'm now back in dublin living with my parents and have such anxiety about asking them to leave. It's been 2 years and I still can't ask them to leave because I know it's essentially sending them to homelessness. (Rent is 1400 and I could get double now). If I knew there was a place for them to go I'd be happy to ask.

So now I'm back not being able to go out without saying when I'm home to my parents and breaking even for it.

I know I'm not in the worst place at all and so happy I have the gaf eventually but I just am so mad that I'll essentially have to ruined someone's life if I ask them to move out.

I'm loosing more money than if I moved in and got a room mate and lived there myself.

I'll prob get hate for this as a landlord but I really do care about them and don't want to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Jenny’s stomach is normally as flat as a pancake… in her thrifty stories her boobs & stomach look a TAD fuller than normal (🤰?)
She’s still tiny.
I don’t really get the whole speculation around pregnancy when women seem to have gained weight. Sometimes I wonder if people just pretend to be speculating about pregnancy just so they can point out weight gain without looking malicious.
J has talked about saving money for a mortgage etc so it seems sooo unlikely she would get pregnant right now (unless she’s still using the pull out method).

Reactions: 25

Flutes

Listening to Lipstick Lessons today and although I was giggling along with Lindsay and Pete I did actually feel bad for Jenny for the first time in my life having to put up with Lindsay all those years 😂

She's Joey Essex levels of dumb. Like she didn't know Ireland was British colony until we got independence, she had never heard the word "economist" before, she never heard of the French Revolution, said she thought Meghan Markle was racist for not respecting Royal people 😂😂

My mouth was open listening to it. Imagine running a business with her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

CherryMotel

I NEED this to happen. And then Courtney orchestrates a Lauren and Heidi style reunion on the boat by taking Jenny to get her nails done and DUN DUN DUNNNN it's in Tropical Popical
haaaaaa, cue the Tropical Popical Hills confrontation!

J "You know why I'm mad at you... YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"
L "What'd I do??"
J "You started a sick little rumour about me and my boyfriends AirPods!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ratsout

VIP Member
She used Pete. He was lovely to her, always running around after her for guests for the podcast. Supported her when her previous relationship went to shit, supported her when itgalz blew up. She took advantage of him

Reactions: 22

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
Plenty of people only seem to care about the homeless when it comes to denying other people housing.

• Heart

Glamgal01

I honestly think both girls are so boring now but in their own completely separate ways. L doesn't really divulge personal stuff like she used to which ok fair enough but that's what made her so popular in the first place and was really her niche, it worked for her. J lacks in personality and doesnt come across as genuine. Don't think either of them have it in them to be really good podcasters anymore.

Ratsout

VIP Member
You still pay and therefore support them, they do a lot more damage
Is any consumption under capitalism free from harm of another person though ? That’s just the system of production and consumption that we live under. However we can chose who we surround ourselves around. The point is obviously doing over your head. I’ve made mine you’ve made yours.

Reactions: 21