It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has the haircut got to do with it
Because you are the company that you keep. Matthew Feeney didn’t just mouth the N word to a Tiktok, he racially abused an actual person, a black man who was just trying to make a living in Ireland

Reactions: 20
Because you are the company that you keep. Matthew Feeney didn’t just mouth the N word to a Tiktok, he racially abused an actual person, a black man who was just trying to make a living in Ireland

And she’s actively promoting and driving clients to him by posting him.

Jenny is such an obnoxious pick me girl. She says one thing and does another.

It’s no where as bad as the Feeney thing but she posted a book the other day and her background on her laptop was a collage of wedding photos probably from Pinterest. Wasn’t she always saying it was Evan who wanted a wedding and she wasn’t that fussed…

Reactions: 13

We all shop in Penneys, SHEIN etc which endorses child and slave labour

Reactions: 1
And it wasn’t a misguided tweet from years ago that resurfaced, he damaged the man’s property and livelihood solely because he was person of colour. Not only that but their relationship goes beyond the usual hairdresser / client relationship
---
We all shop in Penneys, SHEIN etc which endorses child and slave labour
Im not friends with Penneys and shein though x

Reactions: 15
And it wasn’t a misguided tweet from years ago that resurfaced, he damaged the man’s property and livelihood solely because he was person of colour. Not only that but their relationship goes beyond the usual hairdresser / client relationship
---

Im not friends with Penneys and shein though x
You still pay and therefore support them, they do a lot more damage

Reactions: 1
You still pay and therefore support them, they do a lot more damage
Is any consumption under capitalism free from harm of another person though ? That’s just the system of production and consumption that we live under. However we can chose who we surround ourselves around. The point is obviously doing over your head. I’ve made mine you’ve made yours.

Reactions: 21
Throwback to an old xgalz episode of J saying her wedding would not be a Mason jar Pinterest type of wedding. Also Throwback to her ripping Christmas proposals/overly public proposals to shreds then getting proposed to on Christmas eve in the middle of town😂

She also got caught rapid before saying she's done no wedding planning or even thought about it at all and someone spotted a wedding bookmark/folder on her laptop during a live stream from what I remember

She gives such pick me energy. In fairness L used to give me pick me energy at times too

Reactions: 17
Unless you’re living off the grid, you 100% use an unethical service of some sort.
I feel like I’m stating the obvious but not living off the grid and being friends with/endorsing someone who was charged with racially abusing a taxi driver and damaging his taxi are not really comparable.

Reactions: 30
He literally jumped up and down on the bonnet of a taxi drivers car, causing damage screaming “I hate black people” what part of that is over sensitive??
Go and give out to every one of his clients then if you care that much. He’s a prick, but people will still use his service regardless. Do you use Twitter? Elon is also a prick but still has millions of people using it. That’s life. Get over it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.