It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine an RTE reality show like the Pippa O' Connor and Brian Ormand wedding one (it's on the RTE player sooo funny - defo recommend a watch!) but for Jenny and Evan? :LOL: Detailing the run up to their wedding... Jenny selecting an all Asian menu and Evan giving no input in the background whatsoever for the whole thing... Jenny struggling to pick bridesmaids because "she has no friends" ..... intense tearful bathroom cam confessions with unsettling background music about Jenny's underlying fear that Lindsay will show up on the big day to sabotage it all....
I NEED this to happen. And then Courtney orchestrates a Lauren and Heidi style reunion on the boat by taking Jenny to get her nails done and DUN DUN DUNNNN it's in Tropical Popical

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I NEED this to happen. And then Courtney orchestrates a Lauren and Heidi style reunion on the boat by taking Jenny to get her nails done and DUN DUN DUNNNN it's in Tropical Popical
haaaaaa, cue the Tropical Popical Hills confrontation!

J "You know why I'm mad at you... YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"
L "What'd I do??"
J "You started a sick little rumour about me and my boyfriends AirPods!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn't J leave IT Galz tho? Maybe I'm remembering this wrong, but didn't L want to continue with J (even doing separate episodes) and J walked out? If that was the case, maybe that's why J didn't 'win' the case

Reactions: 1
Didn't J leave IT Galz tho? Maybe I'm remembering this wrong, but didn't L want to continue with J (even doing separate episodes) and J walked out? If that was the case, maybe that's why J didn't 'win' the case
I dont think she left - wasnt she locked out of the accounts by L changing passwords?

Reactions: 7
According to L and J, J didn’t want to continue ItGalz, so they agreed to L continuing to use the brand name if she bought Jenny out. Then Lindsay claimed to have no money to pay for the buyout because she sank the pod, hence the lawsuit. That’s what Lindsay said in an LL episode.

Reactions: 7
Thinking Jenny pursued a legal battle over the dissolution of a joint business and (I'm assuming) failure to deliver upon agreed profit shares "out of spite" and "to be a nuisance" is the most immature logic ever and something I'd expect L to say. Not everything is a calculated attack out of spite from a failed friendship. Doesn't matter what happened to J+L's friendship, there was always a separate business there in the background that needed to be dissolved in a professional legal way when L went rogue because that's adult life with consequences. It would have nothing to do with "spite" wtf🤦‍♀️
Yeah I agree, the alternative was just letting L get away with what she did with no consequences as per usual and continuing her cycle of being the eternal victim but one who can do what she wants and never has to take accountability for anything

Reactions: 16
How long before she checks here to change it 😂 was painful to listen to her talking to Adam about Milan as if it was her hometown. He said ‘we went to this club’ and she said ‘I know exactly where you’re talking about’ he hadn’t given any other details so how could she know the club

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long before she checks here to change it 😂 was painful to listen to her talking to Adam about Milan as if it was her hometown. He said ‘we went to this club’ and she said ‘I know exactly where you’re talking about’ he hadn’t given any other details so how could she know the club
I am cringing so much at that.

That is typical Jenny.

Reactions: 11
Then she said the girls dancing in cages? And he was like yeah possibly hahaha so Jenny bleeping know it all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lindsay I know you read here so here is my two cents on Stephen Bear not getting as much coverage as Johnny Depp (although as that person messaged you already, he isn't even in the alphabet of celebrities). That thing showed up to court begging for attention. He was trying to antagonise the barristers. He wants infamy off the back of this and maybe his own Netflix special. The word gets thrown around a lot, so it's starting to lose meaning but he is a textbook narcissist. Him and his weirdo gf would have loved to sell their story to add to their 'billions'. But now he can quietly rot in prison and Georgia can move on with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Stephen Bear threads on here have been absolutely lit the last few days!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.