Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryMotel

I’m happy the legal stuff has gone Lindsay’s way because I’ve always suspected Jenny just pursued it out of spite/to be a nuisance and not because she really felt like she lost anything financially from It Galz ending.
Thinking Jenny pursued a legal battle over the dissolution of a joint business and (I'm assuming) failure to deliver upon agreed profit shares "out of spite" and "to be a nuisance" is the most immature logic ever and something I'd expect L to say. Not everything is a calculated attack out of spite from a failed friendship. Doesn't matter what happened to J+L's friendship, there was always a separate business there in the background that needed to be dissolved in a professional legal way when L went rogue because that's adult life with consequences. It would have nothing to do with "spite" wtf🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

goobiedoo

bit weird she put Luna is a communion dress when she wasn’t making her communion
Ah leave her alone it was to totally Lunas idea, imagine your daughter begging you can you have a white dress like the rest of the girls in her class, thought it was lovely tbh

Reactions: 19

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Just listening to todays LL - Lindsay got a job in Tropical Popical!! She sounds absolutely delighted, I think this will be really good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Glamgal01

How L claims to be up till 4am editing is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard, it's so so badly edited,full of awkward unexplained silences and her repeating herself and then saying it in a different way but forgetting to take the other bit out, and don't even get me started on her making mistakes in terms of research that is so easily looked up - like when she said DJ AM was killed in the plane crash Travis barker was in when he actually committed suicide, or calling frankie bridges (who was in the Saturdays) the Scottish comedian who slagged off Katie prices son 🙈 like Google it I'm sorry for the rant but jesus how is she charging for this shit

taponthedoor

What was the rant?
She went on about all the Ukrainian refugees and how blah she gets how they “fled from war 🙄” but why are they being housed in halls and gymnasiums. Not how dare they be getting nice apartments, but how dare they get a cot in a huge room with tons of others. But then she and Lindsay go on to say homeless people don’t even want housing and are happy enough to sleep on the street. They bring up a winter weather incident where homeless were offered shelter and they refused. Like “see they don’t want housing” but why the fuck are we housing refugees just because of a little war. All very obnoxious and she’s totally unbearable, also mentioning constantly how all of our boyfriends would rather be with her while snorting and hocking snot. Yep.

• Wow
  • Angry

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I was so so embarrassed for her. Absolute scummy behaviour and then to essentially brag about it on instagram ? Okay Lindsay and this sort of behaviour is EXACTLY why Jenny has gone further than you - industry boyfriend and dry content aside. She’s clean and brand friendly.
I'm all for having the craic but bringing your kids to the cinema and robbing sweets and telling your kid 'put them in your pocket son' whilst sitting on the floor shouting and singing Barbie Girl is disgraceful.
Teenagers would have more cop on.

• Sick
  • Sad

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She was basically saying that she judges the dads who drop their kids to school. When she sees them she thinks 'you simp bitch, go to work...what are you? A stay at home wife cooking up the din dins'

Ugh, it was just such an antifeminist, toxic rant.

• Sick
  • Sad

goobiedoo

Pete's new pod is a bit of craic. 10,000 Kicks if anyone wants a look. Listened to a few. Nice lads, good slagging between them, offensive enough but also fairly non offensive. And I mean that in a good way.
Havnt listened, but good fucking GOD why is EVERYONE making a podcast, this has to stop??? Every single fucking influencer has a podcast, no please make it stop we don’t want to hear your vapid fucking thoughts
---
Havnt listened, but good fucking GOD why is EVERYONE making a podcast, this has to stop??? Every single fucking influencer has a podcast, no please make it stop we don’t want to hear your vapid fucking thoughts
And I’ll say this, iv been listening to itgalz for some background noise, their podcast was the best around, I don’t care what anyone says! The conversation the girls had with eachother was interesting and no other podcast that has came up in the last couple of years compares, it’s all just bollox listening to other peoples dilemmas and the person running the podcast answering, so fucking boringggggggg.

ItGalz podcast was fun to listen to, go down little rabbit holes of celebrities, the conversation between both girls, was amazing! Havnt found anyone like them since

Ps. I have been awake all night with a teething baby I haven’t really worded that correctly but I hope you all understand what I mean!

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
Wow. Forgot how drastic all of this was. We're still not closer to knowing what happened, but I believe Lindsay for the most part on all of this. I had a friend like Jenny - white lies and exaggerating to make her look like a brilliant person because of insecurities. As well as nasty underhanded actions to make sure she came out on top.
Queue the “hi Lindsay” comments 😂😂 I believe the truth lies somewhere in between. I think Jenny was definitely bitching behind Lindsay’s back but I also think Lindsay’s behaviour can be so erratic and would get on my nerves and maybe J was just tired of it all and needed to blow off steam to someone and it went too far

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I notice this too and it wrecks my head! Also remember when she was pronouncing "matcha" as "masha" and got annoyed when people corrected her
I always feel like she’ll be the first friend in a group to correct someone but the last to take a correction on board.

I remember in one of the old pods she was talking about how it’s an ick if a guy doesn’t know they offer you a taste of wine in a restaurant not to see if you like it but to see if it’s corked.

If patronising was a person.…

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
How is Lindsay out so much? Even without two kids she's late thirties right? I'm a few years younger with no kids and seriously going off drink/late nights

I would love to see L go back all brunette, get rid of the awful stennos, get a decent haircut and a few hair treatments. Her hair was literally amazing before and suited her so much. The blonde and stennos are very ageing IMO. I might be alone here but thought the long bob really suited her in her shawl era. She was saying she doesn't know how to translate her style into a winter wardrobe, I think the camel coat is fab! A little black mini dress with some sheer tights and heels with that coat would be gorge. She has legs to die for but they would look equally good in a pair of leather leggings! Don't overthink it L! Also it's a no to all 3 fur coats for me (soz) How sad of me... I got carried away there, apologies galz..

Reactions: 17

Glamgal01

Throwback to an old xgalz episode of J saying her wedding would not be a Mason jar Pinterest type of wedding. Also Throwback to her ripping Christmas proposals/overly public proposals to shreds then getting proposed to on Christmas eve in the middle of town😂

She also got caught rapid before saying she's done no wedding planning or even thought about it at all and someone spotted a wedding bookmark/folder on her laptop during a live stream from what I remember

She gives such pick me energy. In fairness L used to give me pick me energy at times too

Fitfan47

She would probably benefit more from posting free weekly episodes to Spotify and securing sponsorship deal!
Except she won’t get sponsorships or they won’t last long because she says something offensive every other week. I honestly loved Lindsay so much for years but her constantly victimising herself and not being able to stick to even the most basic schedule ruined her for me.

• Heart