Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Pro - Lindsay may stop making fake accounts to skew the comments in her favour
Con - regardless of them splitting, people will still compare both on both threads so seems kinda pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 21

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
The fact that Jenny has “formally” and not “formerly” in her bio (which is what I assume she meant i.e. previously known as pvssykat) is annoying me. I hope it annoys someone else too :)
That’s not very “I have a degree from Trinity” of her

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Emilyinparis20

I am so glad she is finally admitting that her views were ridiculously uninformed and she was striving to be alternative.
I don't think L even understand and just went along with what J was saying.
They were both as bad as each other! Let’s not pretend L was some helpless child, she was an adult woman and mother of two when she made those comments

Reactions: 20

drippingpeaches

What has the haircut got to do with it
Because you are the company that you keep. Matthew Feeney didn’t just mouth the N word to a Tiktok, he racially abused an actual person, a black man who was just trying to make a living in Ireland

Moo9595

VIP Member
I was so so embarrassed for her. Absolute scummy behaviour and then to essentially brag about it on instagram ? Okay Lindsay and this sort of behaviour is EXACTLY why Jenny has gone further than you - industry boyfriend and dry content aside. She’s clean and brand friendly.
This is PURE Lindsay picking up the personality of whoever she hangs around with. Same with over 10 years ago and the James kavanagh crew, then the shawl with your man, now she’s in her scauld era. And everyone says Jenny has no personality of her own lol

• Haha

Flutes

L said today on the pod that all the legal stuff is over and everything went the way she wanted 👀

Also, I think she wants a whatsapp group for the pod so no one can be anon 😂 She's been known in the past to absolutely rally people out of it for criticizing her and that's why she can only get real feedback on anon question boxes.

I really like the pod but am getting bored of being told how much pressure the pod is putting her under every few weeks. This ep today was the first time I thought it's time to unsub. Did I really just pay to listen to someone moan for an hour about how hard it is to make a podcast?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Emilyinparis20

Wow. Forgot how drastic all of this was. We're still not closer to knowing what happened, but I believe Lindsay for the most part on all of this. I had a friend like Jenny - white lies and exaggerating to make her look like a brilliant person because of insecurities. As well as nasty underhanded actions to make sure she came out on top.
I’d say there is truth in both their accounts of what went wrong - neither are angels and I’m sure as the friendship fractured, they both did hurtful things! But god, I would just love to have been a fly on the wall those last few months and see it all unravel and the aftermath!! Pity neither are writers, imagine a fictional retelling - I’d eat it up!

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Whoever said (above) that Shauna just likes the pub and used to go before she bought it, why was she posting pictures desperately holding mcgregors belt? Haha. Pick me girl for sure. Me and two of my friends have unsubbed from LL because of the “house the Irish statement” and the general path the podcast is going down now. Don’t think redroom is my thing but I’m gonna give it a go

Moo9595

VIP Member
Thinking Jenny pursued a legal battle over the dissolution of a joint business and (I'm assuming) failure to deliver upon agreed profit shares "out of spite" and "to be a nuisance" is the most immature logic ever and something I'd expect L to say. Not everything is a calculated attack out of spite from a failed friendship. Doesn't matter what happened to J+L's friendship, there was always a separate business there in the background that needed to be dissolved in a professional legal way when L went rogue because that's adult life with consequences. It would have nothing to do with "spite" wtf🤦‍♀️
This!!!! I think most of us would have done the same tbh. More fool to anyone who wouldn’t. It was BOTH their sole livelihoods and Jenny owed her nothing. Flat out ridiculous to think that someone would go through all that legal torture and costs and stress out of ‘spite’ alone. At the end of the day they had a solid business and Lindsay shit the bed. The court case was deserved and warranted.

• Heart

CherryMotel

I’m dying to see how long it’ll take her to read this and change her bio or if she’ll ever change it
Maybe she'll ignore the error but eventually just remove it from her bio completely when she feels people have finally adjusted to the name change. It's a pretty big deal - took people long enough to get over Opal Fruits changing to Starburst without Jenny dropping pvssykat.

Ah hah, this confirms to me J is NOT pregnant (unless she purposely included the wine to throw ppl off). View attachment 1827601
People speculating she was ever pregnant is so annoying in the first place, like damn let a girl be bloated without people saying she's with child :rolleyes: I take it we're all going to be 6 months pregnant after our xmas dinners in the eyes of some tattlers wha?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Hey Jenny

QUOTE="CherryMotel, post: 12998601, member: 246556"]
Thinking Jenny pursued a legal battle over the dissolution of a joint business and (I'm assuming) failure to deliver upon agreed profit shares "out of spite" and "to be a nuisance" is the most immature logic ever and something I'd expect L to say. Not everything is a calculated attack out of spite from a failed friendship. Doesn't matter what happened to J+L's friendship, there was always a separate business there in the background that needed to be dissolved in a professional legal way when L went rogue because that's adult life with consequences. It would have nothing to do with "spite" wtf🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Not Jenny - just some one talking sense i recon, you on the other hand - a new member? 🧏‍♀

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Poor Lindsay, the washed up witch. Poor Jenny, the try hard, trying to fit the mould. They’re both basic as f**k and painful to watch as they try to stay relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

lurker306

the only reaction appropriate when somebody claims that a woman is pregnant cause she post a picture of herself slightly touching her stomach.

• Haha

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Anyone that supports McGregor needs their head checked. I had someone say to me recently that going to his pub for two pints is hardly going to make a difference to him. No, it won't. But it makes all the difference to your friends that have been assaulted.

• Heart

Inthehousebored

Jenny saying I’m not farming my personal traumas for content is so laughable 😂 that’s how she made her following, also now she farms other peoples traumas with the murders etc. for her own content. Not like she’s above it

• Heart

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
I really like the pod but am getting bored of being told how much pressure the pod is putting her under every few weeks. This ep today was the first time I thought it's time to unsub. Did I really just pay to listen to someone moan for an hour about how hard it is to make a podcast?
How is she not bored of playing the victim? I know I’m bored of it. Like no one is forcing her to do the pod. If she can’t handle it, grand, don’t it then. Bet she regrets ever saying that it was easy money.