It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a shout out on todays Lipstick Lessons episode! πŸ‘‹ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unfortunately, it was in relation to a comment about therapy that wasn't made by me but why let that get in the way πŸ˜… and apparently we're all 'addicted to going on hate platforms' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What was the comment?

I got a shout out on todays Lipstick Lessons episode! πŸ‘‹ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unfortunately, it was in relation to a comment about therapy that wasn't made by me but why let that get in the way πŸ˜… and apparently we're all 'addicted to going on hate platforms' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
From the same gal who was bet into Mas and BUπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
She used Pete. He was lovely to her, always running around after her for guests for the podcast. Supported her when her previous relationship went to tit, supported her when itgalz blew up. She took advantage of him

Reactions: 22
Que Lindsay trying to make up with him and get her on her own pod for more views lol

Reactions: 4
No she hasn't, she just makes bitchy comments about J any opportunity she can instead πŸ₯±
I enjoy when she's bitchy and it must be crazy for her seeing J go to events she previously would have slagged with people she would have rolled her eyes ar.
I do like Js content of those things though

Reactions: 3
I feel mean cause she’s pretty otherwise but jaysus Shauna tattoos are dreadful
---
I feel mean cause she’s pretty otherwise but jaysus Shauna tattoos are dreadful

Did she mention what they fell out over?
Does anyone else her age have that dramatic of a life when it comes to relationships? Romantic and friendship wise. I understand everyone isn't meant to be in your life forever but I can't imagine having these big fall outs year on year with important people in my life.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.